ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Golden Boy" statue header. Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 10th, 2005 11:32 AM
FPM C10
quote:
telecaster wrote:
PLEASE REMOVE THAT HEADER!

I WILL APOLOGIZE TO FPM AND MAKE EVERYTHING OK AGAIN!!

OK, the header's gone. I'm waiting. When Max is done taking you for a walk, just post your apology and everything will be hunky dory.

I know that after years of listening to Bush and Fox News that lies and distortions are second nature for you, but what you said is the deadliest fucking insult in the western world and I am undeserving of it.

By the way, that "bust" is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in a long time. Poor Brian had a lot of faults, but he didn't do anything to deserve that. Also, the Mayor of Cheltenham's remarks - "Brian had a few bust ups with the Rolling Stones, and we're happy to put a bust up for Brian today" (paraphrased) reminded me of Blazing Saddles. "We'd like to extend a laurel and hardy handshake to the new sheriff."

July 10th, 2005 12:50 PM
2000 Man The more I look at that thing, the more I'm sure it's not Brian, but Dr. Zaius.

Speaking of Planet of the Apes, that Chuck Heston turned out to be pretty freaky.

July 10th, 2005 01:40 PM
kath oh dear gawd!! that's the funniest thing EVER!!! just perfect!!!
July 10th, 2005 02:19 PM
jb
quote:
2000 Man wrote:
The more I look at that thing, the more I'm sure it's not Brian, but Dr. Zaius.

Speaking of Planet of the Apes, that Chuck Heston turned out to be pretty freaky.

Funny!!!! Say hi toall my Gassy friends!!!
July 10th, 2005 09:50 PM
kath see, if i were in the brain jones fan club and i had commissioned that guy to do that statue and he brought that piece of shit out, i would say "yeah, ok..now we've seen the JOKE statue, let's see the real one now, you prankster!"

gawdalmighty damn!!! how did they not just scream in horror when he "unveiled" it???

PUT THE VEIL BACK!!
July 11th, 2005 12:52 PM
FPM C10 Just bumping this up to the top. I'm sure Tele is just busy fighting terror or browbeating liberals and will be here to issue his heartfelt apology any minute now. Because he is a man of his word, and his word is....

quote:
telecaster wrote:
PLEASE REMOVE THAT HEADER!

I WILL APOLOGIZE TO FPM AND MAKE EVERYTHING OK AGAIN!!

I BEG OF YOU!

WHO ARE YOU SICK PEOPLE?????

Have we not sufferred enough this week?

My girlfriend just walked by and started laughing when she saw "it" on the screen!

[Edited by Sean O'Hannity]

Your "girlfriend" told me she WAS laughing at "it" but that "it" wasn't the statue.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)