ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rock band demands beauty queens (NSC) Return to archive
July 9th, 2005 09:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Rock band demands beauty queens

A rock band has asked for all of this year's Miss Serbia beauty queen contestants in their dressing room.

Finnish band Apocalyptica included the request in their rider for the Exit music festival in Serbia where they are supporting Garbage.

They also asked for a dozen postcards with stamps already attached so they could write to their mums.

Organisers of the four day festival said they had asked the girls if they were willing to visit the band, but it were not sure they could make it.

A spokesman said: "It was a bizarre request, and I don't know why they wanted the postcards. Perhaps they wanted to write about the girls afterwards.

"It would have been much better if they were all like Garbage who were much more reasonable.

"They just wanted china plates and not paper ones for their food, a certain brand of soap, diet coke and a few bottles of Heineken, which are all things we can provide."

ananova.com
July 9th, 2005 10:12 AM
Jumacfly that's amazing!!
Every Rocks Off band should go and play to Serbia !
July 9th, 2005 10:31 AM
Ten Thousand Motels

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
July 9th, 2005 10:48 AM
glencar No wonder!
July 9th, 2005 10:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
No wonder!

Ha! I wouldn't be taking them into the dressing room though. I'd be taking them to the un-dreesing room which is right down the hall. If I'm not mistaken there's a nice big bed in there too.
July 9th, 2005 02:14 PM
littleredrooster I was in Croatia a few years ago and they were filming the Miss Croatia Pagent in Dubrovnik.
The pictures posted above do not do justice to the assortment of the beautiful women participating in the event!
There are TONS of beautiful women in these Adriatic nations!

These Bosnian ladies are outstanding!
The beaches and islands of Croatia are among the World's best kept secrets. The people are friendly, the climate fantastic, and the food and lodging very reasonable!
Visit Korchula or Hvar and you'll see what I mean!

An overnight ferry from Italian ports or the hydrofoil from Venice will take 2 hours!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)