ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sincere apoligies Return to archive
July 7th, 2005 02:41 PM
albert just came home from work to find out about the terrible events in London.

This morning, in another thread, I challenged JB with a political statement in a hastly answer.

If I knew what happened earlier today I wouln't have add this remark at the bottom of my post.

I appologise for this.

Albert
Holland
July 7th, 2005 02:43 PM
glencar Politics should be forgotten about today. There's always tomorrow.
July 7th, 2005 02:43 PM
kath it's hard to know what to say at this time. i'm sure jb knows that.
July 7th, 2005 02:44 PM
jb
quote:
albert wrote:
just came home from work to find out about the terrible events in London.

This morning, in another thread, I challenged JB with a political statement in a hastly answer.

If I knew what happened earlier today I wouln't have add this remark at the bottom of my post.

I appologise for this.

Albert
Holland

I did not take your post as offensive . As I have long said, most of my posting is to illicit a reaction, either good, bad, or indifferent. I respect the fact that you may not like it.
When tragedies like today's bombings occur, I think we all come together to condem such abhorent behavior. We also realize how silly this little debates on a message board are.

[Edited by jb]
July 7th, 2005 02:46 PM
albert Amen....I agree and thank you for the response.
July 7th, 2005 03:05 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I did not take your post as offensive . As I have long said, most of my posting is to illicit a reaction, either good, bad, or indifferent. I respect the fact that you may not like it.
When tragedies like today's bombings occur, I think we all come together to condem such abhorent behavior. We also realize how silly this little debates on a message board are.

[Edited by jb]

True dat Jb! True dat!
July 7th, 2005 03:07 PM
glencar "Elicit" Joshy. Where'd this horrible exchange between you & Albert in Holland take place?
July 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
glencar Never mind; I just saw it. Pug took him to task.
July 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
"Elicit" Joshy. Where'd this horrible exchange between you & Albert in Holland take place?

There was no exchange...we have no problem...
July 7th, 2005 03:10 PM
glencar I saw. He's just another old softie.
July 7th, 2005 03:17 PM
albert old???? softie????

don't think so....

voodoo pug got p.m.
July 7th, 2005 04:19 PM
voodoopug
quote:
albert wrote:
old???? softie????

don't think so....

voodoo pug got p.m.

Your apology is accepted, I am glad to hear that you did not make those statements with the knowledge of the attack. I stay away from political threads, but your post came off as an insinuation that it is the fault of the USA that London was so terribly attacked.

Keep your political views to yourself or to a specific thread opened for political discussion (i would ask that of all who start policital threads too). Even though you made your post without knowledge of the days events, making a political statement has painted a poor picture. I made the statement earlier that I would attack each of your posts. You were a man about and admitted your poor judgement so I will consider this a "one time moment of ill advised judgement" and shall not reply inappropriately to your posts.

Sadly, you will be on the outside looking in while I shake hands and work the room.
July 7th, 2005 04:21 PM
glencar Indeed. At least be informed if you're going to do political rants. And keep them on the political threads.
July 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
voodoopug
quote:
albert wrote:
old???? softie????

don't think so....

voodoo pug got p.m.

albert sent me a very kind pm. thank you for being a man and taking responsibility.

Let us move forward from here.
July 7th, 2005 05:07 PM
kath josh is right (shudder)...this is much bigger than this board or any board or any bullshit we get into.

i think we should just hug our loved ones really tight tonight......
July 8th, 2005 12:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
josh is right (shudder)...this is much bigger than this board or any board or any bullshit we get into.

i think we should just hug our loved ones really tight tonight......

you two are agreeing far too much...has bizarro jb truly taken over?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)