ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Babies and Dobermen --- I have the RO tees in my hands Return to archive
July 7th, 2005 01:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ...and I'm so excited that some of the tees are already white-glued and very sticky

I'm gonna send them strictly FIFO and then send a few courtesies, well... please read "pending trades" with MacDaddy and Litte Red Rooster who is moving to Arizona and then my partners in crime Jaxx and Gazza's.

Voodoo Pug, your tee rocks like no other because the special design you sent me!

I have also those two additional special requests one with design 1 size L printed in pink and one in design 1 size XL printed only on the front!!

July 7th, 2005 01:48 PM
Hannalee Let joy be unconfined
July 7th, 2005 01:52 PM
moy great!
July 7th, 2005 01:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
...and I'm so excited that some of the tees are already white-glued and very sticky

I'm gonna send them strictly FIFO and then send a few courtesies, well... please read "pending trades" with MacDaddy and Litte Red Rooster who is moving to Arizona and then my partners in crime Jaxx and Gazza's.

Voodoo Pug, your tee rocks like no other because the special design you sent me!

I have also those two additional special requests one with design 1 size L printed in pink and one in design 1 size XL printed only on the front!!

I must have it arrive before July 24 as I am moving...is this possible my fine friend from Mexico??
July 7th, 2005 02:06 PM
mac_daddy sounds good, voodoo! thanks for all of your diligence and effort on this matter.
July 7th, 2005 02:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I must have it arrive before July 24 as I am moving...is this possible my fine friend from Mexico??

It's a big risk.

If I send it tomorrow (and I can't) we have only two weeks EXACTLY as 24 is Sunday. Regular time is in between 2 and 3 weeks.

Let me check with the post office but I will be there until Saturday as I can't go tomorrow
July 7th, 2005 02:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
sounds good, voodoo! thanks for all of your diligence and effort on this matter.

It was a nightmare but the tees look great and it's first quality both the printing and the shirt as well. According to the girl in charge the printing lasts more than the tee

With cheap computer-printing transfers the tee lasts around 30 washes... not too bad if you use it once in a while but with this printing it lasts forever!
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
July 7th, 2005 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:

It's a big risk.

If I send it tomorrow (and I can't) we have only two weeks EXACTLY as 24 is Sunday. Regular time is in between 2 and 3 weeks.

Let me check with the post office but I will be there until Saturday as I can't go tomorrow

i will pm you my office address, can you ship there?
July 7th, 2005 03:05 PM
Nellcote Voodoo;

Thanks for the effort. I think the least we could ask of you is to have the girl who you mention who assisted model these right here for us, to, as they say, give us a taste...
Deal?
July 7th, 2005 03:53 PM
Jumacfly great news Voodoo!!
thanks again, you rule!!
July 7th, 2005 04:00 PM
Poplar
my chest will remain bare 24 hours a day untill my RO tee arrives in the mail.

now, off to work.

July 7th, 2005 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It's late here to get someone to model the tees but in the meantime here's a pic of front and back of both models, the pink one is the only one and was made as per Cleik's request, now I see it could be a good idea to make them in colors, all other of that design are white and design 2 are all in black

July 7th, 2005 11:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i will pm you my office address, can you ship there?

Of course YES!
July 8th, 2005 12:02 AM
LadyJane
quote:

Voodoo...

We have RO Tee Shirts.........they look GREAT!!!

"But if you try,
Sometimes,
Well, You Might Find
You get what You NEED"!!!!

Time for ALL of us to have some fun!!!

Thank You,
Gracias, Mi Amigo!!!

LJ.

July 8th, 2005 12:35 AM
voodoopug I hope to greet many while wearing this shirt!
July 8th, 2005 06:23 AM
Nellcote Thanks Voodoo!
July 8th, 2005 12:33 PM
Lazy Bones They look great, Gerardo.

Know that your continued efforts are appreciated! I anxiously await mine.
July 8th, 2005 03:41 PM
Martha They look absolutely great Voo! Thanks to everyone who worked so hard onmaking this come true.

I missed out being able to order when they time came to order.....so I am shirtless....but that's the way it goes. :-)

I'm VERY happy for all of you who got the official shirt. I'll be keeping my eyes open and looking for "YOU with the shirts" at shows!

Great job everyone!

Kudos!

xxoo,
Martha
July 8th, 2005 05:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Martha wrote:
.....so I am shirtless....

wowowowo it's time to start another "show us your faces thread"

I have some extras, soon I will put how to get those last tees
July 8th, 2005 05:37 PM
Moonisup the white and the pink one are GREAT!
July 8th, 2005 05:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Does that mean that the black is not great?

I thing both models are great the white and the black. The pink is the very same design that the white and we made ONLY ONE

So Cleik from our Message Board in Spanish has now a collector's item, same as Hannalee as she has one printed only in the front and VoodooPug who owns a special design tee he sent but printed in the same way that all others

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
July 8th, 2005 06:31 PM
JaggerLips You guy's should float on the NYC Stock Exchange! You'll be a Footsie 100 company in no time with your unique fashion line!
July 8th, 2005 11:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Thanks Voodoo!

you will be in the thick of things while i shake hands and work the room!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)