ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thank you JB Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 6th, 2005 12:08 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

He is too busy banging cafe hostess jill

i miss bizarro jb though!

Holy Shit....... she's cheating my friend Joey!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!
July 6th, 2005 12:22 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey is on vacation and has limited computer use!!!

ok!
do you think he's ready for a "summer rommance"??
July 6th, 2005 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

ok!
do you think he's ready for a "summer rommance"??

"Little Indian Girl"?
July 6th, 2005 12:28 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
"Little Indian Girl"?

where is your mama??
July 6th, 2005 12:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

where is your mama??

My father he ain't no Che Guevara
July 6th, 2005 01:01 PM
texile 'and he's fighting for mr. castro in the streets of angoooolla....'
classic line.
July 6th, 2005 02:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
'and he's fighting for mr. castro in the streets of angoooolla....'
classic line.

for my baby joey:

http://www.enzara.com/
July 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
jb For my baby Joey

http://aolsvc.edmunds.com/new/2005/maserati/quattroporte/index.html?tid=asv.n.mmindex.popular..1.maserati
July 6th, 2005 04:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
For my baby Joey

http://aolsvc.edmunds.com/new/2005/maserati/quattroporte/index.html?tid=asv.n.mmindex.popular..1.maserati

That car will be yours in no time, jb! Of course, your Maserati will have all the features and ammenities that the one pictured does not.
July 6th, 2005 05:12 PM
PeerQueer JB - the Mas is a very nice ride. I test drove one a few months back when I was shopping a new car.

I almost bit on a CLS500 - but then slipped into a new BMW 645. Oooo la-la! Nothing is quite like the combination of luxury and sport offered by BMW. I owned a now-classic 635 back in my college days that was originally my father's, and absolutely loved it. Now I've come back to the 6 series fold and can't wait to hop in my ride each morning. (Well, early afternoon actually, as I'm rarely out the door before noon.)

If you haven't tried one out, I highly recommend!
July 6th, 2005 06:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:

My father he ain't no Che Guevara

pdog, email me if you want some pics from Live 8.
July 7th, 2005 05:50 AM
albert Hi JB,

please to meet you.

so no greet.................
maybe sometime, somewhere a beer or a drink??'
One thing we can't walk away from: we're both Stones fans.

Compliments:
this thread also has changed from subject: my nice dream to your Masserati (also a dream?)

Bye and cheers

Albert
Holland

p.s. the war in Iraque is started illegal; call back the troops!!
July 7th, 2005 09:57 AM
voodoopug
quote:
albert wrote:
Hi JB,

please to meet you.

so no greet.................
maybe sometime, somewhere a beer or a drink??'
One thing we can't walk away from: we're both Stones fans.

Compliments:
this thread also has changed from subject: my nice dream to your Masserati (also a dream?)

Bye and cheers

Albert
Holland

p.s. the war in Iraque is started illegal; call back the troops!!

Albert, you shit head, there was a terrible tragedy today and you want to start a political thread about a war. You are truly a worthless member of this board to pull a stunt like that. I just hope and pray that noone you know was affected by the terrible attacks today, as you have shown them the ultimate disrespect. While I will not state whether or not I agree or disagree with the war, but the people that we (collectively many nations) are fighting are to keep your sorry ass safe from potential attacks, and as you see a major attack still occurred.

Gazza or Voodoo or Jax: I implore you to please close this thread and be forewarned that I will make ALbert's furture posting here a nightmare by responding negatively to each one of his posts unless he edits this post and acts like a fucking adult.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends, families, and victims of this terrible attack and hope that the casualties/injuries are not as high as feared!
[Edited by voodoopug]
July 7th, 2005 10:46 AM
Moonisup this thread has a new meaning since today. And there's no need to bash josh or ask him to go. That's sad to do. I think it's great he's back again, to stir it up pre-tour, and he's a really nice person too.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)