ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fa-Fa-Fa-Fashion ! Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 4th, 2005 10:34 AM
Jeep "Comme des Garçons" défilé in Paris yesterday (spring-summer 2006 collection)

July 4th, 2005 10:36 AM
jb Please explain...............................
July 4th, 2005 10:47 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff horrible, isn't?
July 4th, 2005 11:35 AM
ListenToTheLion What a horrible hideous bullshit! No wonder you begin to stutter.
July 4th, 2005 11:48 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Please explain...............................

I expect YOU to purchase the entire line!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
July 4th, 2005 11:50 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I expect YOU to purchase the entire line!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.

The middle white t-shirt is cool..have not seen that one before. Howe was your weekend.....? Many people chose to watch Live 8 and felt emotionally upset about the Stones not posting. Have you ever had your hair cut at Al Stephens?
July 4th, 2005 11:53 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
The middle white t-shirt is cool..have not seen that one before. Howe was your weekend.....? Many people chose to watch Live 8 and felt emotionally upset about the Stones not posting. Have you ever had your hair cut at Al Stephens?

You baking in the sun again??? You're all over the place.

Al Stephens??? If that's some chic salon in your next of the woods, I doubt I could afford to have my hair washed!!!!

Weekend is good....Happy 4th.

LJ.
July 4th, 2005 11:58 AM
jb Monster had a bad night as did I ..my left side has been numb and burning for over a week....Monster vomited this morning...
We are going to Club for 4th at 5.....open buffet with ribs, chicken, fish, french fried potato. salads, beans, etc...also desert table($45 per person). I am tired ..but must get lil man to airporrt tommorrow at 5 fucking thirty in there morning for camp....I am going to be tired and drained the whole week,,,,,,howes the weather..it's 93 and hot.....I have developed chafing from the water...
July 4th, 2005 12:01 PM
LadyJane You better stay away from the dessert table. Yesterday you were whining about your weight.

Hot and steamy here too.

Chafing from the water??? Awww...poor baby!!!! Lucky you didn't lose a leg to a shark!!!!

LJ.
July 4th, 2005 12:05 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You better stay away from the dessert table. Yesterday you were whining about your weight.

Hot and steamy here too.

Chafing from the water??? Awww...poor baby!!!! Lucky you didn't lose a leg to a shark!!!!

LJ.

pOOL..THEN SITTING IN WET BATHING SUIT...TODAY WEARING BIKINI SPANDEX UNDERWEAR FOR QUICK DRYING......HOWW IS THE GYPSY? HOWE IS tELE, pAM, lIL fIJ, FIJI JIM, F-ANDREW, MAXY, NANKER AND THE REST OF MY FRIENDS..........?
July 4th, 2005 12:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
pOOL..THEN SITTING IN WET BATHING SUIT...TODAY WEARING BIKINI SPANDEX UNDERWEAR FOR QUICK DRYING......HOWW IS THE GYPSY? HOWE IS tELE, pAM, lIL fIJ, FIJI JIM, F-ANDREW, MAXY, NANKER AND THE REST OF MY FRIENDS..........?

Spare me the visual.

Nobody's been around much this weekend.

LJ.
July 4th, 2005 12:50 PM
jb
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.jewishealing.com/distance_healing_intro.html

July 4th, 2005 01:25 PM
Dutch Michael D. Do they have the rights to do that? i mean.. do they have the permission to use this tongue ??? Musidor B.V. is not happy with this
[Edited by Dutch Michael D.]
July 4th, 2005 04:20 PM
Monkey Woman Oh, I guess the clothes designer bought the right from Musidor... This is the Comme Des Garçons summer 2006 menswear collection, taken from the Vogue review of a fashion show in Paris this week-end. Stylist Rei Kawakubo designed this heavily Stones influenced ready-to-wear collection for the French highstreet store. More at: http://www.vogue.co.uk/Shows/Reports/Default.aspx?stID=27227
July 4th, 2005 04:41 PM
ListenToTheLion More? Please I have had enough for the next five years!
July 4th, 2005 08:13 PM
texile "heavily stones-influenced"? at least it's tasteful and subtle.....
there's just tongues all over the fucking place....
tacky as shit - they look like those pajamas you get at korean flea markets...
a travesty - if the boys don't already shamelessly market themselves.
July 4th, 2005 08:18 PM
stonedinaustralia sad thing is the stones legacy to future generations may not be their music but rather their corporate logo

in fact the logo may even take on a life of its own - with its connection to the stones gradually lost through over use
July 5th, 2005 12:53 AM
texile yeah, sucks really - i've seen ashley simpson, lindsey lohan, THALIA! - and many, many more with those 72 tour shirts.....
i started seeing them about 2 years ago and they're still popular;
it makes ME wearing my 72 tour shirt irrelevant and that bugs me.....
July 5th, 2005 01:16 AM
gypsy Oh God! It's overkill, to say the least. One could get a migraine looking at those tongue-laden ensembles. Tacky!
And, yes, the new wave of teenyboppers sporting Stones fashions make it so uncool.
July 5th, 2005 01:36 AM
MrPleasant I think it's harmless ultimately (and a bit funny)... since no person in his right mind would wear that crap.
July 5th, 2005 04:03 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
sad thing is the stones legacy to future generations may not be their music but rather their corporate logo

in fact the logo may even take on a life of its own - with its connection to the stones gradually lost through over use

Quite right. In the seventies you were cool when you had a button with the Stones tongue. Nobody had one. They were subtle and the connection was clear. Nowadays the tongue is omnipresent. Masses of people wear those ugly t-shirts with the tongue in the most hideous designs. They finally raped the logo.
July 5th, 2005 04:48 AM
Monkey Woman
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Quite right. In the seventies you were cool when you had a button with the Stones tongue. Nobody had one. They were subtle and the connection was clear. Nowadays the tongue is omnipresent. Masses of people wear those ugly t-shirts with the tongue in the most hideous designs. They finally raped the logo.

Or rather, they whored it. Apart from bootleg stuff, on which their lawyers come down hard, the Stones get royalties from merchandizing stuff.
July 5th, 2005 08:38 AM
jb I think it's the same as the dorks wearing the Led Zepp, Doors, and AC/DC tees..BY the way they have a new vintage lone of concert tees at Bloomingdales that are really awesome..a little pricey($78.00), but look genuine authentic and have really nice fabric count....Sadly, they are cut very small, and there were no x-tra larges for "L".
July 5th, 2005 08:48 AM
Jair Aw-Aw-Aw-Awful!!!

Be-Be-Be-Beautiful!!!!!!

July 5th, 2005 09:04 AM
jb Wow!!! What a tan!!!
July 5th, 2005 09:24 AM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
Wow!!! What a tan!!!

Tan...yeah, right!!!
July 5th, 2005 10:50 AM
Voodoo Scrounge They girls skin is in bad shape
July 6th, 2005 02:25 AM
iluvmickjagger07 some of it looks cool. but most of it is just tooo much stonsey
July 6th, 2005 03:30 PM
Saint Sway this is fantastic!

I now have something to wear on the next 9 "casual fridays" at work

oh yeah... I feel a promotion coming my way!
[Edited by Saint Sway]
July 6th, 2005 03:56 PM
Mr Jimmy Good taste Jair.

Her, uh tan, is egg-crackable beautiful.

I don't know if I should be encouraging this but it's very nice to see a pretty brunette rather than the usual bag of balloon-boobed-bondes.

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)