ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB freebased in his 20's Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 8th, 2005 03:27 PM
CraigP I used to tons of SOMA (Carisoprodol) with a good friend of mine. Then I couldn't get any for a year or so and finally a month ago, I got 7. Took em all at once. That was my "dose". I was screwed up for just a short time and came to the conclusion that soma sucks. It makes it hard to walk. I love to be playing guitar and or singing when my drugs kick in. When this shit kicks in it makes one usesless. I couldn't even form a simple chord on the guitar and I've been playing for 9 years (no other drug has had this effect on me and I have done them all). Then you are left with a damn hangover soonafter. Klonopin was always my fav. prescription. I used to get 180 in a bottle, at a time. Oh those were the days.
July 8th, 2005 03:40 PM
kath well duh...7 soma?? sheeeyut.........

i love soma...wonderful drug.......
July 8th, 2005 03:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:
well duh...7 soma?? sheeeyut.........

I, proudly, live a drug free lifestyle, only have a few social drinks on occasion!
July 8th, 2005 04:11 PM
kath good for you, vdp...that's great.

i am one of the chemically enhanced......
July 8th, 2005 05:09 PM
gypsy
quote:
kath wrote:
well duh...7 soma?? sheeeyut.........

Yeah, seven Soma...not too smart.
One or two Soma is my recommendation.

kath, the company that manufactures Soma should pay us for endorsing their product, no?
[Edited by gypsy]
July 8th, 2005 06:15 PM
kath indeed they should!!! josh, can you help us with the legal aspects of this matter??

yours very truly,

sybil
July 9th, 2005 04:18 PM
jb I really could use some qualudes smashed up in some sticky thai sticks..........why must drugs be illegal? Why?
July 9th, 2005 04:25 PM
Bloozehound ever smoke MaUi WoWiE!

its gr0ovy po0vey!
[Edited by Bloozehound]
July 9th, 2005 04:29 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
ever smoke MaUi WoWiE!

its gr0ovy po0vey!
[Edited by Bloozehound]

Yes...many times..I went to college in Gainesville in the early 80's, simply the best bud in the US......The Hawaiian Stuff was good, but could not compete with Gainesville Green......
July 9th, 2005 04:48 PM
Bloozehound I'm leaving for maui in a few hours, maybe I'll hook up with some of the wowie kInd budz while there

when I get back I must go to gainesville to try this gainesville gr3en
July 9th, 2005 04:54 PM
blackandblue and than you will end up like that statue of brian jones
July 9th, 2005 04:56 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
and than you will end up like that statue of brian jones

July 9th, 2005 05:20 PM
CraigP Soma is a controlled substance yet it is not scheduled in the U.S. (Therefore it is not a "narcotic" but available only by prescription in the U.S.)
July 10th, 2005 03:05 AM
JumpingKentFlash
quote:
jb wrote:
I never said I was gay..not that aI have a problem with anyone's sexual orientation. As far as past drug use, don't we all have skeletons in our closets?

You told me that you weren't gay........
July 10th, 2005 09:44 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I, proudly, live a drug free lifestyle, only have a few social drinks on occasion!

18 beers in one sitting is hardly moderare drinking....you have all the pluses and minus' of a big/tall man................................................sadly, you were irrepsonsible this time.
July 10th, 2005 09:59 AM
blackandblue
quote:
jb wrote:
18 beers in one sitting is hardly moderare drinking....you have all the pluses and minus' of a big/tall man................................................sadly, you were irrepsonsible this time.

Have they arrived in Toronto?
July 10th, 2005 08:49 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Ever been in Riviera Beach , Florida in a 76 MOnte carlo cruising for a fix?

no just in lauderdale...the triangle off nw21st...

everybody has history if they have lived long enough.

btw, jb just got back from yankee clipper and saturday had 10' waves absolutely awesome considering dennis was 175 miles west.

and whats with wbgg... same "classic" rock tracks over and over you could set your watch by them. oh how i long for the days when wshe and zeta4 played real music.
July 10th, 2005 08:58 PM
jb
quote:
chevysales wrote:

no just in lauderdale...the triangle off nw21st...

everybody has history if they have lived long enough.

btw, jb just got back from yankee clipper and saturday had 10' waves absolutely awesome considering dennis was 175 miles west.

and whats with wbgg... same "classic" rock tracks over and over you could set your watch by them. oh how i long for the days when wshe and zeta4 played real music.

Zeta nis a joke Paul Castronova and "Young" Ron (both in the lated 40's) appealing to 18 year old kids...Big 105.9 has classic rock, but too many Beatles/Aerosmith/Zep to listen to .....
The Marlins hgot swepted and are palying pitiful(Pam is happy), Shaq is moving from Star Island to Ft; Lausderdale to avoid tourists n boats coming to his backyard on Star Island, and mum is the word on the Phins. I spent many a Spring Break by the Clipper...ole ye good ole days!!!
July 10th, 2005 11:02 PM
PeerQueer I wonder how big Shaq's weiner is?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)