ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Rehearsing babies rehearsing...
Arriving to the first rehearsals for the tour - Greenwood School Today
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy with many many thank yous!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB freebased in his 20's Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 2nd, 2005 11:10 PM
PeerQueer We're all here for you sweet JB if you ever have a relapse. That Florida sun can do terrible things to a man's former habits.

Let's all keep JB in our thoughts and prayers tonight as he struggles with keeping himself away from the temptations of drug addiction!

Maybe soon we can help him give up his dangerous craving for anonymous homosexual sex as well. But small steps first JB, small steps first...
July 2nd, 2005 11:13 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
We're all here for you sweet JB if you ever have a relapse. That Florida sun can do terrible things to a man's former habits.

Let's all keep JB in our thoughts and prayers tonight as he struggles with keeping himself away from the temptations of drug addiction!

Maybe soon we can help him give up his dangerous craving for anonymous homosexual sex as well. But small steps first JB, small steps first...

I never said I was gay..not that aI have a problem with anyone's sexual orientation. As far as past drug use, don't we all have skeletons in our closets?
July 2nd, 2005 11:15 PM
Bloozehound ever cHas3 tHe DrAgOn with some coke, piece of tin foil and some baking soda

iTs WiLd mAn
July 2nd, 2005 11:16 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:
I never said I was gay..not that aI have a problem with anyone's sexual orientation. As far as past drug use, don't we all have skeletons in our closets?

But you never said you weren't either!

Speculative? Non-admissable?

Goes to the character of the witness?

Approach the bench dear boy, approach the bench.
July 2nd, 2005 11:17 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
ever cHas3 tHe DrAgOn with some coke, piece of tin foil and some baking soda

iTs WiLd mAn

Ever been in Riviera Beach , Florida in a 76 MOnte carlo cruising for a fix?
July 2nd, 2005 11:18 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

But you never said you weren't either!

Speculative? Non-admissable?

Goes to the character of the witness?

Approach the bench dear boy, approach the bench.

I am not gay...but I respect the gay life style.
July 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM
PeerQueer It would appear this post is nothing more than a collusive action, thus necessitating dismissal.

Hopefully we won't get stuck with a contempt charge!
July 2nd, 2005 11:23 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
It would appear this post is nothing more than a collusive action, thus necessitating dismissal.

Who ARE you, really???

Something tells me we know you.

LJ.
gypsy PeerQueer, go away. Nobody even likes you here, you stupid bodaggit.
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
It would appear this post is nothing more than a collusive action, thus necessitating dismissal.

YOu sound well versed in the lawe..you said someone down here in your family was an atty?
July 2nd, 2005 11:26 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

We know her alright. She is underestimating our intelligence. Just because you move and get a new IP doesn't guarantee you complete anonymity, bitch.

/??????????????????????????????????????????
July 2nd, 2005 11:26 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
jb wrote:
YOu sound well versed in the lawe..you said someone down here in your family was an atty?

Yes, he now resides in Carmel/Pebble Beach. He made big bucks in the 80's and 90's - a divorce cost him aplenty, but he is still quite comfortable. He took care of me after my parent's death- saw to the trust, the estate, etc.
July 2nd, 2005 11:27 PM
gypsy She is an old slag who has nothing better to do than hang around here and attempt to annoy us.
Her "legalese" is not impressive to me in the least.
July 2nd, 2005 11:27 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Yes, he now resides in Carmel/Pebble Beach. He made big bucks in the 80's and 90's - a divorce cost him aplenty, but he is still quite comfortable. He took care of me after my parent's death- saw to the trust, the estate, etc.

Sorry for your loss.....
July 2nd, 2005 11:28 PM
Bloozehound ever pop a tab of acId and a tab of XtC together

iTs gR0oVy BaBy
July 2nd, 2005 11:28 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She is an old slag who has nothing better to do than hang around here and attempt to annoy us.
Her "legalese" is not impressive to me in the least.

I shall stay out of this one...
July 2nd, 2005 11:29 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
ever pop a tab of acId and a tab of XtC together

iTs gR0oVy BaBy

Dude, you are funny!!!
[Edited by jb]
July 2nd, 2005 11:31 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:

Maybe this threas was not a good idea..you can delete?
July 2nd, 2005 11:31 PM
PeerQueer What's up with the Gypsy?

Very aggressive, that one!

Thank you for your kind words J.B.

Lawyers take a lot of crap in this world, but they are a necessity.
July 2nd, 2005 11:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
ever pop a tab of acId and a tab of XtC together

iTs gR0oVy BaBy

One night, I took a tab of X mixed with some cocaine, valium, lortab, and a couple of beers (as I am not a big drinker). I have never been so sick in my life.
Except for the time I ate at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. Now, that was bad.
July 2nd, 2005 11:34 PM
PeerQueer Gypsy,

While confused at your apparent aggression toward me, you clearly know how to party!

That's quite a cocktail you mixed. Lucky sick is all you got!
July 2nd, 2005 11:38 PM
TomL latest craz with the kids is meth and viagria.you go all night.
July 2nd, 2005 11:39 PM
Bloozehound pancho's!?!

fuckin nasty, I'm surprised you're still alive, panchos is the worst!

one got shut down by the health inspectors in this town i grew up in, supposively they were using cat food as meat

[Edited by Bloozehound]
July 2nd, 2005 11:42 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
pancho's!!

fuckin nasty, I'm surprised you're still alive, panchos is the worst!

Yes. I was too young to know any better. That was over ten years ago. But I remember it like it was yesterday. A few months after I got sick, Pancho's was inspected and closed down for having fecal matter in their "food."
July 2nd, 2005 11:49 PM
Bloozehound LOL~!

yours got shut down too

one by me did too, for similar shit, thats fucked up shitz
July 2nd, 2005 11:53 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
LOL~!

yours got shut down too

one by me did too, for similar shit, thats fucked up shitz

Shit and Pancho's go hand in hand, no?

I did see that they opened back up again, under new management. But I will never step foot in that hellhole ever again.
July 2nd, 2005 11:54 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
gypsy wrote:

One night, I took a tab of X mixed with some cocaine, valium, lortab, and a couple of beers (as I am not a big drinker).

I can't begin to explain how proud I am of you at this moment.
July 2nd, 2005 11:56 PM
gypsy
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I can't begin to explain how proud I am of you at this moment.

Thank you! I also popped a Soma earlier that evening.
July 3rd, 2005 12:17 AM
kath OOO SOMA WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES, TOO

AND pancho's...O DEAR GAWD! WASN'T THAT THE PLACE WHERE YOU RAISED THE FLAG FOR MORE FOOD? THEY WERE AWFUL!!!

that's a nice combo you had there, ms gypsy ma'am. going to pancho's that night would have been a big mistake.....
July 3rd, 2005 12:22 AM
Bloozehound lol yeah that little flag

if i remember right, they had good sopapias, but thats it, everything else tasted like it was made from greaasy cat food

yeech!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)