ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone ever see this? Return to archive
07-05-02 11:23 AM
Maxlugar http://www.rollingstones.cwc.net/stones.htm

It's a pretty cool year by year account of out favorite band.

Just killing time here I guess.......

Maxy.
07-05-02 11:42 AM
scope This is great. I too am finding it hard to do any real work today. I'm sitting here clicking refresh trying to aniticipate the next mp3. Great find!
07-05-02 11:54 AM
Maxlugar You are indeed Minty Fresh!

I'm so bored I'm thinking of replying to every thread. Even if I have no idea what I'm talking about. Never stopped me before!

Scope, did you see my idea of the Ugly Big Ass White Stones Party Van?

Nanky likes it. He can bring all the sheep he can "handle", ya know?

Sheep like Party Vans. They like to dance.

Sir Maxlugar of Billyprestonshire, Party Van 24.
07-05-02 12:06 PM
scope I replied to your van post. It's a great idea. I wonder if they'll let us stick some Stones signs and shit on the van for the evening.

Too bad I'm not in the city any more. WOuld have been a good day to meet for lunch and blow off the rest of the afternoon.

Party on Maxy.
07-05-02 12:12 PM
nanky Yeah a big ugly-ass white van full covered with tongues, driving around NYC for hours. Would you pull us over? I would.
We need a decoy.

We use the Big Ugly Ass Van are a target while 24 people (and sheep) all pack into the superstretch Hummmmmmmm-Vee. Nuthin like a hummer with style, that's what I always say...

July 5th, because a one-day party just won't do....

07-05-02 12:23 PM
Maxlugar Are we the only three people working today? Look at us! Three fine young men who are busting their asses at work (hee hee) while the rest of those alcoholic drug addicts sleep the day way after all their decadence! (Keep that part just between us, ok?)

We are the July 5th 3!

And we should be proud!
07-05-02 03:01 PM
Nasty Habits YO -- July 5 4 -- I am stuck working just like you f-f-f-fine upstanding gentlemen . . . bored and just waiting it out until I close. Anyone want to play some cribbage?

Nasty Habits about to nod off but smiling when anybody walks in the door.

07-05-02 08:28 PM
Stonesthrow Make that 5 x 5 (we do need some Stones content here). I'm the fifth on July 5th. Come to think of it, I could use a fifth.
07-08-02 08:00 AM
Maxlugar That's some nice posting there Stonesthrow!

Great work.

Stones!
07-08-02 09:05 AM
Joey "Nanky likes it. He can bring all the sheep he can "handle", ya know?

Sheep like Party Vans. They like to dance. "

They are also cute , some are quite beautiful , and so very very demure .

Ahhhhhhh cloven hooved beasts ...........you have just got to love them all .

Sir Joey

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road