ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith and Mick on the cover of the new Rolling Stone! Return to archive
07-04-02 11:43 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The new Argentinean Rolling Stone is out and Mick and Keith are on the cover! It has a 40 pages article with a great chronological view of the 40 years with great pix and in a high quality presentation. A must for your collection even if you don�t speak Spanish.

Thanks to our partner in crime, Sir Marcelo Quatraro owner of the Midnight Rambler Bar, canteen, and website... the joint-venture of Rocks Off/MIdnight Rambler (in Spanish) aka �The Midnight Rambler Gets His Rocks Off�
07-04-02 11:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.zonarevistas.com.ar/site/revista.asp?revistaId=11
07-05-02 01:03 AM
Mickjagger1963 Think there is any way we may see a similar cover in America or how can I get an edition from argentina?
07-05-02 02:19 AM
FotiniD Fantastic cover!

And forty pages, did I see 40 PAGES?!!! AMAZING!

Yeah, same question with MickJagger1963. How on earth do I get the magazine? English, French, Italian and German magazines are brought in Greece, but no Argentinian ones, unfortunately.

Anyone in Argentina who could buy it for me? I'd be more than glad to send the money!
07-05-02 07:00 AM
FotiniD I forgot to mention, I can also add in some cdr-s for the trouble of getting it for me I want this magazine badly
07-05-02 10:35 AM
Taras oh, yeah, please, could anybody from Argentina help to us
to get this edition????

Thanks, love you all!

Taras
07-05-02 01:28 PM
Mickjagger1963 We Need this edition...Please help!
07-06-02 07:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ok, those who want a copy please reply, Marcelo is willing to help us, but we need to make a list, he will send the magazines to me and I will do tha hard work. Is not going to be free, but the costs.
07-06-02 10:38 AM
Midnight Rambler Being the second Midnight Rambler on the board, I�d like to change my username, tried in vain to do so, what to do? Apart from that I�d like a copy of the Argentian Rolling stone, emailed you privately on that, Gerardo, thanks in advance
07-06-02 10:44 AM
reid If possible, I would love to get a copy as well. Please let me know how to do so and where to send the payment.
07-06-02 02:35 PM
FotiniD Great news!!! Thanks a lot to Marcelo and Gerardo!!!
07-07-02 01:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If you want to add your name please add it in THIS THREAD

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road