ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I call that a Bargain!!!!!... Return to archive
07-04-02 08:00 PM
Scot Rocks Went in and bought, The Who, live at the Isle of Wright festival 1970, been wanting it for ages and I saw it for �7.99, fuckin class, it has made my week, been listnin to it all day, absolutely amazing is all I can say...It now joins my other great buys, like Still Life for �5, Who's Next for �5, Live at Leeds �5, Exile at �7 and Dirty Work at 10p!!! lol

"I call that a bargain, the best I ever had!!!..."

What's everyones great bargains

Cheers

Mark

(will be back in 2 weeks, adios)
07-05-02 11:45 AM
Maxlugar Hold on to that Dirty Work, Scotty!

When the general public starts to realize that Dirty Work is the last great, hard rockin', balls out fuck stick waving, Mick belting in out from the gut and tearing the vocal chords up album, that thing is gonna be funding your retirement my friend.

I bought 47 copies for $5.00 back in '93.

Just waiting for Wall St. to get "bullish" on Dirty Work.

My time is coming!!! Waaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Yes (The word)!

Stones (The band)!

Maxy (The internet legend)!
07-05-02 12:20 PM
nanky You are indeed a legend.

You fought the battle of the airlines to get to Cleveland.
You have a wall of Stonsia and a picture of you playing air guitar in front of it.
You have a Casa de Maxy.

Your contributions to Stones society are immeasurable, your accomplishments many.

Tonite I shall build a small fire in my basement, drink much red wine, listen to rehearsals from '78 and chant to the Stones gods in praise of an internet legend.

Oh and I invited Stoney over tonight as he passes by the greater DC nankerpolitan area, so maybe he will be chanting too.

07-05-02 12:56 PM
Maxlugar You are every bit a legend yourself!

I will play Shephards Bush tonight in your honor. Play safe around that basement for tonight!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road