ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy 4th o' July Return to archive
07-04-02 08:56 AM
nanky Hope all of you fine Americans (as well as all others that wish to celebrate just for the hell of it) have a safe and chiba-filled 4th. I have my Stones tongue with the American flag T-shirt on and will be starting the festivities momentarily. Plenty of beer, burgers and dogs at the nank household today and we started off with Stripped Companion for some early morning coffee music. Now it is nearly 9:00 and time for a little Independence day puff.

Y'all need to 'splain what you are doing today Lucy!
07-04-02 11:25 AM
Maxlugar It's with shaking hands that I write this, nanks.

I blew my 4th of July last night.

Had no dinner. Went straight to the basment bar and got crocked.

I'm toast.

It's just plenty of sleep for me today.

Sucks!

Maxy
07-04-02 11:39 AM
Nasty Habits I'm working a hopeful shift at the store for a few hours, anyway, hoping to rake in some tourist dollas.

Then it's off to a big back yard barbeque where the champagne of beers will no doubt flow and the gage will be the rage.

Traditionally these bbqs turn into raucus dance parties with yr. humble Nasty serving as DJ du jour, so we should see some pretty good ass shakin' tonight -- gonna use Hitch Hike and I'm Movin' On and probably the Ox from My Generation to get things gettin'.

Topped off with a fairly drunken liason with me sweety around two a.m., and then a miserable hung over day in retail hell tomorrow where I try to bite nobody's head off.

That's the planz, anyway.

07-04-02 12:29 PM
luxury1 well i have a nasty headache from last night's cosmos, but the in-laws made me do a 15 mile bike ride this a.m. Almost puked coupla times, but now I am in fine form, and ready to do it all again. Happy 4th!!!!!!!!
07-04-02 01:02 PM
Maxmeister A happy 4th to you Nanky and to everyone.
After doing a few home duties[with the boys in the background], I'm off to a bbq-drunkfest. It's nice to have someone else do all the work.

Rick
07-04-02 01:36 PM
Honky Tonk Man Happy 4th July Everyone!!!!
07-04-02 02:40 PM
Cardinal Fang Happy 4th of July everybody!

I'm off to a BBQ-drunk-n-drug-fest and then I'm going to see THE WHO tonight.

Now I Gotta Bail.

Later, Cardinal Fang
07-04-02 03:56 PM
nanky Whew - 101 degrees in our nation's cap - beer is ICE cold tho and your most humble of humble nanky's is poundin 'em. So far, so good -- we haven't been nuked yet -- so the day is looking up! Chiba time! Hey Max, howsa head!?
07-04-02 04:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Happy 4th to all....

I'm at fucking work.

We've had 3 fires and 2 drug overdoses, both DRT(Dead Right There).

And this is all in the first hour of my shift.

But there is hope.

I leave for my summer family vacation tomorrow.

Gotta go.
07-04-02 07:28 PM
Gazza God Bless America and Happy 4th July to all of you over there!
07-04-02 07:42 PM
Scot Rocks Yeah Happy 4th of July, I am off, tomorrow, Exile in Spain for 2 weeks, it will be nice to see that bright object in the sky...i think it is called the Sun???, lol. Well anyway, see everyone in 2 weeks

Cheers

Mark
07-04-02 11:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl have a nice trip to the European paradise!

and Happy 4th of July, this would be a great header for today

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road