ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick and Keef Return to archive
07-03-02 07:26 AM
TomL Would you go see the Stones if Mick and Keef were the only ones left. I would. The music would be remembered.
07-03-02 07:50 AM
winter A bit morbid for 7 am, can't imagine the Stones without Charlie, or even Ron Wood at this point. I hope the rumors about the seriousness of his health are not true.
07-03-02 08:00 AM
mattb That sounds like a good show!
07-03-02 08:22 AM
TomL Not morbid, but reality.
07-03-02 08:39 AM
frankh Both Mick and Keef have stated in the past that the Stones don't go on without Charlie
07-03-02 08:51 AM
TomL That was said in the past. I just can't see Mick and Keef just sitting around though. Just conversation though. Food for thought. Maybe not under the Stones but still active.
07-03-02 09:35 AM
mattb You mean squash those Mickey Dolenz rumors?
07-03-02 10:12 AM
TomL That's funny. Guess they aready have that lined up huh? Bring Peter and Mike and Davey also.
07-03-02 11:30 AM
ShannonDC Sure, I'd go to see them . . . as long as they didn't call themselves The Rolling Stones. Mick Jagger/Keith Richards tour 2005? Sounds great, but Rolling Stones tour 2005 with Charlie and Ronnie sounds better.
07-03-02 12:19 PM
TomL Where ya at in DC?

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road