ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Longleat House, Warminster - August 2, 1964
The only open-air concert in the whole year

Photo by Vic Crawshaw
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: War Horses Hoax Return to archive
07-03-02 05:23 AM
prism I hope you all know the Stones haven't named anything
"War Horses". That rumor was started just to see how far it would spread, an interesting experiment in Internet arsonist wildfires. Also there is no new Keith ballad called "Where Can I Meet You?" Too bad, it sounds good.

Both Mick and Keith are fairly anti-war at this point. "War Horses" is an unlikely title, for sure. Unless they want to
fool around with this Internet hoax and run with it.
07-03-02 06:39 AM
stonedinaustralia no i didn't know that... but all i know about it i've read right here so (maybe) i still know nothing... how do you know what you say you know?

mick and keith are anti- war!!... que sorpresa!!

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
07-03-02 06:50 AM
winter How about - "Even More Hot Rocks" or "Sucking in the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties and the oo's"

or maybe the even more creative "greatest hits"

07-03-02 07:28 AM
mattb How about "Into the Future, Lightly".
07-03-02 10:09 AM
Boomhauer Who cares anymore? I mean, they haven't even told us anything. What the heck is the problem with telling us when it will be released and what the name of it will be?
07-03-02 10:46 AM
Nellcote IORR is reporting War Horses as legit, they usually do not miss a beat...WTF?
07-03-02 11:19 AM
bluesgirl I saw back in May on the Scandinavian fan club and Blue Lenas club that the title was not supposed to be WAR HEROES
- it's correct it was spread to see the people who brought it out - and sadly for those who did, because they are out of business now, according to John on Shery Dales office in London.
07-03-02 11:59 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew How about War Babies?
07-03-02 02:06 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Fuc*ing Andrew wrote:
How about War Babies?

Automatic disqualification for being the title of a song off of Primitive Cool. Such connections are guaranteed NOT to sell records.

07-03-02 03:04 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew I was aware it was a song title off Primitive Cool, but disqualification is harsh.
07-03-02 05:42 PM
Nasty Habits Actually, that was an uncharacteristically incoherent post on my part - how could War Baby be the title track off of Primitive Cool when Primitive Cool was the title track off of Primitive Cool? That'll teach me to come back here and try to reel off a quick post when I should be watching the store.

I meant my reply as a joke -- no offense, F*ckin' Andrew. Although I am under the impression that Keith would never allow the title to have any connection with a Mick Jagger solo tune - provided anyone remembered it.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road