ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Seattle Superfonic Return to archive
July 3rd, 2005 07:10 PM
giarc Hey guys,
I need disc 1 of DAC's Seattle Superfonic. Could someone possibly seed this on the tracker?

Giarc
July 4th, 2005 06:20 AM
Jumping Jack http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm219.showMessage?topicID=410.topic
July 4th, 2005 05:21 PM
mac_daddy that dvd looks sweet!

you ever consider torrenting it..? you would get it seeded much faster...
July 4th, 2005 05:59 PM
Back Street Girl
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
that dvd looks sweet!

you ever consider torrenting it..? you would get it seeded much faster...

I have it,but don't understand torrenting
July 4th, 2005 06:12 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Back Street Girl wrote:

I have it,but don't understand torrenting

basically - you put the dvd in a computer drive, select all of the contents to a harddrive, make a *.torrent file, and start uploading to others...

you can send me a PM if you are interested, and i can help you aout...

July 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
Flairville mac_daddy you have PM!!
July 4th, 2005 08:01 PM
Jumping Jack I sent Mr Deee a copy, maybe he can torrent it? It is nice to have sound on Beast and Starfucker that the Glimtwins DVD never had.
July 5th, 2005 07:05 PM
giarc I was referring to the Seattle 1972 show from DAC. No big thing. I actually have one of the copies of the seattle 81 shows on dvd, but I don't think it is the one with the overdubbed soundtrack.

still looking for a seed of dac-13 Seattle Superfonic 1972
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)