ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick is in Yorkshire,England! Return to archive
July 2nd, 2005 01:40 PM
Stray Cat UK Mick is attending his godson's wedding at Sledmere House,East Yorshire,England this afternoon.

I am 100% positive of my source.

It's 250 miles from London.

Helicopter ?
July 2nd, 2005 04:18 PM
texile what godson?
July 2nd, 2005 04:34 PM
pdog
quote:
texile wrote:
what godson?

Mick is a godfather... you think he plans hits and whacks?
July 2nd, 2005 04:42 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Mick is attending his godson's wedding at Sledmere House,East Yorshire,England this afternoon.

I am 100% positive of my source.

It's 250 miles from London.

Helicopter ?

Tee Hee!
July 2nd, 2005 09:12 PM
glencar This must have been true!
July 2nd, 2005 09:44 PM
Gazza yeah but if fuckin DIDO was able to play at THREE gigs, it was obviously possible he could have played at Hyde Park

I think he must have got lucky with one of the bridesmaids and got...'detained'....
July 3rd, 2005 12:39 AM
texile >>I think he must have got lucky with one of the bridesmaids and got...'detained'....>>>
that's most likely gazza - mick would never skip out on an oppotunity to be center of the universe.....unless it was an urgent engagement.
July 3rd, 2005 05:34 AM
JaggerLips I dreamt of Jagger last night, he helicoptered in to a stage and I was standing at the front with a Stones t-shirt on and he waved at me and beckoned me to come closer. The crowd around me were gobsmacked and thought I was part of the act. I climbed over the barriers and he came off stage and took my hand and took me on stage. We sang Miss You together!

My dreams are so vivid sometimes they really are, that one I really wish was real!
July 3rd, 2005 06:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
My dreams are so vivid sometimes they really are, that one I really wish was real!

Whenever I dream about the Rolling Stones (which ain't very often) I just figure I've been hanging out on the internet far too long...kind of a warning signal that it's time to cut down.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
July 3rd, 2005 06:12 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Whenever I dream about the Rolling Stones (which ain't very often) I just figure I've been hanging out on the internet far too long...kind of a warning signal that it's time to cut down.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

I must dream of them a few times a month!
Why should it be internet related? Is it a bad thing I dream of them, could be worse couldn't it???
Could have dreams of Justin Timberland! Now that would be bad! (I deliberately spelt his name wrong)
July 3rd, 2005 06:24 AM
Ten Thousand Motels >Why should it be internet related?<

I'm just speaking about how my own mind works, or how I percieve it too work, at least.

>Is it a bad thing I dream of them, could be worse couldn't it???<

No, it's not necessarily a bad thing, and yes it could be worse...much worse.
July 3rd, 2005 07:09 AM
jb Is this place famous for pudding?
July 3rd, 2005 07:37 AM
glencar Yeah but it's not really "pudding" if you know what I mean!
July 3rd, 2005 01:13 PM
Stikkyfinger Gah!!

I wish I'd known.....Sledmere is 8 miles from my house!!!

I could have arranged a warm up gig for him with Stikkyfingers!

Regards,

Ian.
[Edited by Stikkyfinger]
July 4th, 2005 09:25 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
jb wrote:
Is this place famous for pudding?

No for James Herriot the vet!
July 4th, 2005 10:25 AM
Zeeta This place is famous for being God's own county...!
July 4th, 2005 05:33 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
This place is famous for being God's own county...!

Matt my friend.......

I loved that picture in your signature...... Do you have that one in larger quality and size? Thank you very much!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)