ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 3rd, 2005 08:13 AM
glencar How much is anal w/young hot Asians these days?
July 3rd, 2005 08:13 AM
glencar As for the tables, I only play blackjack & I only play for 6 hours or less at a time.
July 3rd, 2005 08:14 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
How much is anal w/young hot Asians these days?

Last time , $750.
July 3rd, 2005 08:15 AM
glencar Hey now! I will have to bring the plastic!
July 3rd, 2005 08:16 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Hey now! I will have to bring the plastic!

N o plastic unless you are single!!!!
July 3rd, 2005 08:18 AM
glencar ATM card, not credit. I have a lot saved up for taht Aussie trip that I've now put off a few months.
July 3rd, 2005 08:21 AM
glencar No Russert this morning! I'm crushed. Perhaps he went to Live 8?
July 3rd, 2005 08:21 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
ATM card, not credit. I have a lot saved up for taht Aussie trip that I've now put off a few months.

lONG F-KING TRIP....yOU SHOULD SAY HELLO TO sia..A GREAT MAN AND FELOW BARRISTER...........ALSO, DO NOT TRAVEL THE OUTBACK BY YOURSELF..IF YOUR CAR DIES OUT, YOU WILL NOT BE FOUND FOR DAYS..PROBABLY DEAD AND OR EATEN BY CROCODILES OR jOEYS!
July 3rd, 2005 08:22 AM
glencar Joey's leaving Nebraska? I got good advice from several of the Aussies here & I'm still working out the details. I will only have 2 weeks & will probably fly from point to point.
July 3rd, 2005 08:24 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joey's leaving Nebraska? I got good advice from several of the Aussies here & I'm still working out the details. I will only have 2 weeks & will probably fly from point to point.

dO THEY HAVE A MEL gIBSON PETTING ZOO WITH GREEDY LOOKING JEWS? pUT A QUARTER IN THE SLOT, AND THE JEWS COME RUNNING?
July 3rd, 2005 08:26 AM
glencar We have one of those in NY! It's called a deli.
July 3rd, 2005 08:28 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
We have one of those in NY! It's called a deli.

LOL.................................Carnegie still the bestz?
July 3rd, 2005 08:29 AM
glencar I guess. I'm not wild about those huge sandwiches. I also like some cheese on there & that ain't kosher.
July 3rd, 2005 08:31 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I guess. I'm not wild about those huge sandwiches. I also like some cheese on there & that ain't kosher.

Glencar, when is the Plaza going co-0p? Will I be able to get a room there in jan 06?
July 3rd, 2005 08:31 AM
glencar Man, I really have to go. I can't believe we're closing up this thread.
July 3rd, 2005 08:32 AM
glencar Myabe in re the Plaza. It's under reconstruction. I stayed at a pleasant lil place called the Affinia on the East Side. Those Central Park hotels that I'vce been to are somewhat dowdy.
July 3rd, 2005 08:33 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Myabe in re the Plaza. It's under reconstruction. I stayed at a pleasant lil place called the Affinia on the East Side. Those Central Park hotels that I'vce been to are somewhat dowdy.

I do not like the little boutique hotels when I have the kiddies with me..needs lots of entertainment...
July 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
glencar Sheena Easton was a lil fecking hottie back in the day. The only worthwhile thing to come out of Scotland since WWII. Did she play yesterday?
Madafaka Wow guys! You really enjoy posting in this thread...
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
I do not like the little boutique hotels when I have the kiddies with me..needs lots of entertainment...

Hmm, try the Sheraton on 7th Avenue. It's huge & there's stuff in the area.
July 3rd, 2005 08:37 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sheena Easton was a lil fecking hottie back in the day. The only worthwhile thing to come out of Scotland since WWII. Did she play yesterday?

MY baby takes the midnight train and Sugar walls? I think she banged Prince...she was a little hottie!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)