ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 2nd, 2005 11:04 PM
TomL No I never get drunk just appy. Just hope I don't piss in T's purse like I did one night about 10 years ago. Boy did I pay for that one.
July 2nd, 2005 11:04 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Unfortunately, he'll have to deal with quips like that for the rest of his life, as uninformed as they are.

Then again, he's got 50 million quid in the bank - he could buy and sell our women, Josh. Buy and sell our women right from under us. Think about it, next time your re-stuccoing the ceiling.

50 million quid=?
July 2nd, 2005 11:13 PM
sirmoonie Yep, 50 million quid. Its England-speak for bucks, bones, etc. At today's geek-rate, its roughly 93 million dollars.

Or maybe he has 50 million dollars, in which case he only has 26 million quid.

Fuck, I don't know. What am I a fucking accountant? Either way he's richer than you or I will ever be.
July 2nd, 2005 11:15 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Yep, 50 million quid. Its England-speak for bucks, bones, etc. At today's geek-rate, its roughly 93 million dollars.

Or maybe he has 50 million dollars, in which case he only has 26 million quid.

Fuck, I don't know. What am I a fucking accountant? Either way he's richer than you or I will ever be.

I admire that!!! Money is ultimately power, and power is even a better aphrodisiac than anal...
July 2nd, 2005 11:19 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
No I never get drunk just appy. Just hope I don't piss in T's purse like I did one night about 10 years ago. Boy did I pay for that one.

NOT you...jb!!!

I know you're lit.

Tell T I said hello.

Check your email.

Nankerache is out of town.

Just call me Brenda Starr

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 11:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I admire that!!! Money is ultimately power, and power is even a better aphrodisiac than anal...

YES!
Knowledge is power too, jb.
July 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YES!
Knowledge is power too, jb.

Eva Longartia was in GQ tis much..before she was famous, she use to talk about her vibrator collection and how she gives all her friens them as gifts..it's true!!!
July 2nd, 2005 11:23 PM
PeerQueer I just had anal last night. JB, was that you?
July 2nd, 2005 11:24 PM
jb
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
I just had anal last night. JB, was that you?

YOu are a refreshing addition to the board!!!!!!!!
July 2nd, 2005 11:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Eva Longartia was in GQ tis much..before she was famous, she use to talk about her vibrator collection and how she gives all her friens them as gifts..it's true!!!

Yes. I read that too, jb. What a nice and giving friend to have. I wish Eva was my friend.
July 2nd, 2005 11:33 PM
TomL I just had anal last night. JB, was that you?

enough for me. sweet dreams PQ.
July 2nd, 2005 11:41 PM
LadyJane OH NO...I'm still watching the replay....Add Pet Shop Boys to the list of sickening acts that should be forgotten.

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 11:53 PM
PartyDoll MEG I think JB has nodded off, LadyJane. I know I am tired as I was trying to put my PJ top on my bottom.- and that is without alcohol!
July 2nd, 2005 11:58 PM
LadyJane I think you are right, Meg.

I've got my second wind.

Welcome to the Board, BTW!!

LJ.
July 3rd, 2005 12:03 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks! I've been an avid reader of this board for a long time and decided it was about time to join in the fun.
July 3rd, 2005 03:26 AM
Prodigal Son Well Gazza, and others bummed about not seeing Neil, he was pretty much the best part of the Canada show. He came out with his wife Pegi who harmonized with him on a real fitting "Four Strong Winds" (great Canadian prairie tune a day after Canaday day, our nation's birthday). To see him up there doing his thing after the aneurysm and his father's passing was a great sight.

Then he took to the piano and did some moving, yet a little lush, "When God Made Me" which must be new. It had approapriate lyrics about injustices, colour, religion, and other things pertaining to the focus of the Live 8 thing. After that, the entire set list came out to join him on a disjointed, but defiant, "Rockin' in the Free World." Sadly, Neil didn't play electric. Anyway, he was prime Shakey.

Then some entertainment show gossip ditz interviewed him as he made his way off stage. She couldn't do much besides suck up to him but asked about his motivation to play and Neil had a great joke, saying "Well when they invited me to join the event, I thought they said Live Bate." (Barrie, Ont. is located in Central Ontario, the heart of Cottage Country in Ontario/Canada due to its many lakes for fishing so it was a real laugher if you know the area).

Oh, with his dry sense of humour Neil made the show end a lot better than the typical "Hey Jude" that ended Paul's set for the 1 millionth time in another overhyped version. It pisses me off that Paul is trotting out the Beatles legacy like some cheap corporate resume while John Lennon, a man who would've spoken out about this cheapening of their repetoire, is long gone and dead).
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
July 3rd, 2005 05:53 AM
JaggerLips GREAT EVENT!!!

LOVED MADONNA SHE STOLE IT FOR ME

PINK FLOYD WHY NO 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL?" THEY LET ME DOWN BIG STYLE, DON'T LIKE THEM ANYWAY THEY ARE TOO BLAND STICK TO PLAYING INSTRUMENTS AND NOT SINGING!

BEST MACCA YET! LOL

GEORGE MICHAEL WHAT WAS THE POINT? COULDN'T HEAR YOU!

PETE DOHERTY????????????? WHY???????? HE WAS A DISGRACE!

LOVED EVERYONE ELSE!

ANNIE LENNOX, YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR VOICE YOU ARE STILL FANTASTIC!

July 3rd, 2005 06:56 AM
jb
quote:
JaggerLips wrote:
GREAT EVENT!!!

LOVED MADONNA SHE STOLE IT FOR ME

PINK FLOYD WHY NO 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL?" THEY LET ME DOWN BIG STYLE, DON'T LIKE THEM ANYWAY THEY ARE TOO BLAND STICK TO PLAYING INSTRUMENTS AND NOT SINGING!

BEST MACCA YET! LOL

GEORGE MICHAEL WHAT WAS THE POINT? COULDN'T HEAR YOU!

PETE DOHERTY????????????? WHY???????? HE WAS A DISGRACE!

LOVED EVERYONE ELSE!

ANNIE LENNOX, YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR VOICE YOU ARE STILL FANTASTIC!

Madonna performed? Did she peddle her kids books while getting banged by Vanilla Ice ?
[Edited by jb]
July 3rd, 2005 07:08 AM
jb I watched some of the replay...did Kayne West actually say the Gov. developed the aids virus and placed in in Africa? (I thiught it came from monkeys?) and that crack was similarly placed in African-American neigborhood? Why Moonie? Why?
July 3rd, 2005 07:50 AM
glencar John Lennon is about to become the focus of what looks like an absolutely horrible Broadway musical about his life. Cheap sentimentality by Macca has nothing on this upcoming disaster. Kudos to Mick for not doing this thing & possibly banging the bridesmaid instead.
July 3rd, 2005 07:51 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
John Lennon is about to become the focus of what looks like an absolutely horrible Broadway musical about his life. Cheap sentimentality by Macca has nothing on this upcoming disaster. Kudos to Mick for not doing this thing & possibly banging the bridesmaid instead.

Amen Glencar------------------------------------Jo-JO lives on!!!
July 3rd, 2005 07:53 AM
glencar Joshy, are you hung over? I just got home from an easy night at work. I need to sleep.
July 3rd, 2005 07:58 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, are you hung over? I just got home from an easy night at work. I need to sleep.

No...getting ready to take the family to buffet at Polo club and then spend day at the pool.....hopefully some nice thong action as the young colege girls are in for holiday weekend....
July 3rd, 2005 07:59 AM
glencar I am going to Vegas next weekend. Can't wait!
July 3rd, 2005 08:01 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I am going to Vegas next weekend. Can't wait!

Wayne Newton has something weird going on with his hair? Are you going to catch "Circus Solei"...a had the misfortune of seeing that and my gaydar went into full alert!!!!!!!!!!
July 3rd, 2005 08:04 AM
glencar Uh-oh! I AM going to the "O" show by Cirque De Soliel. I have ringside seats so I am now nervous that one of the circus freaks might get too close.
July 3rd, 2005 08:05 AM
glencar Did you see Pet Shop Boys on yesterday's show? LJ & others really hated them. I'm not sure they could have been much worse than Snoopy Doggy Dog.
July 3rd, 2005 08:09 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Uh-oh! I AM going to the "O" show by Cirque De Soliel. I have ringside seats so I am now nervous that one of the circus freaks might get too close.

and you should be................avoid Siegfried and Roy as well.
July 3rd, 2005 08:10 AM
glencar One of those morons got attacked by a vicious tiger & now they've gone back to Germany. I will bring $3k for gambling & hookers.
July 3rd, 2005 08:11 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
One of those morons got attacked by a vicious tiger & now they've gone back to Germany. I will bring $3k for gambling & hookers.

Ha....you better have some luck on the tables..that will laSt you about 1/2 a DAY...
[Edited by jb]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)