ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 2nd, 2005 10:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Do you think having a "Disco Week" is a good idea?

Yes. I think it would be a bigger smash hit than lugar's "Reggae Week," no?
July 2nd, 2005 10:36 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Well, well...three of my best pals are all posting. TomL (the fucker), jb and my darling gypsy.

Shall we take this thread to 500 in one day????

LJ.

I must pass out now as tommorrow we spend another lovely day with children as young mr L prepares for camp....by the way, bought the wife another diamond bracelet and matching earrings from saks ....I have also reduced my mortgage to 46k!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay it off soon and have more $$$ for Maserati, god willing.
July 2nd, 2005 10:36 PM
LadyJane LMAO...Yo Linc...I'm jealous that you're going to Amsterdam.

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Well, well...three of my best pals are all posting. TomL (the fucker), jb and my darling gypsy.

Shall we take this thread to 500 in one day????

LJ.

Thanks! Yes! Why not go for 500?
J's out on his Harley, and I am burnt like a lobster. Let's post!
July 2nd, 2005 10:38 PM
TomL I know that, only FUCKING woth you. I tapped into that bottle of rum.
July 2nd, 2005 10:38 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Thanks! Yes! Why not go for 500?
J's out on his Harley, and I am burnt like a lobster. Let's post!

I wish I could ride as motorbike...I am not equpped to do that.
July 2nd, 2005 10:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
I must pass out now as tommorrow we spend another lovely day with children as young mr L prepares for camp....by the way, bought the wife another diamond bracelet and matching earrings from saks ....I have also reduced my mortgage to 46k!!!!!!!!!!! I will pay it off soon and have more $$$ for Maserati, god willing.

Everyone can say what they want about jb. But the fact is, he is a genuine family man, who loves his wife and children.
You WILL get that Maserati, jb. I have faith in you and your ambition.
July 2nd, 2005 10:40 PM
TomL All you got to do is strap it on.........
July 2nd, 2005 10:40 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I know that, only FUCKING woth you. I tapped into that bottle of rum.

MY rum???? It's lasted a month???? I'm surprised.

Okay...gyps....let me go make a drink and pack a bowl.

Be right back.

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:41 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Everyone can say what they want about jb. But the fact is, he is a genuine family man, who loves his wife and children.
You WILL get that Maserati, jb. I have faith in you and your ambition.

Thank you........with the help of Cymbalta, Klonopin, and weekly therapy, I am my old self!!!!
July 2nd, 2005 10:43 PM
TomL I've been saving it. Are u listening to Pink Floyd?

u know I'm only kidding JB.
[Edited by TomL]
July 2nd, 2005 10:44 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you........with the help of Cymbalta, Klonopin, and weekly therapy, I am my old self!!!!

You're welcome. Don't tell Tom Cruise about any of that. He's on a mission, jb. A mission to wipe out our pharmaceutical pleasures that aid with the quality of our lives! He is not to be taken lightly.
July 2nd, 2005 10:46 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I've been saving it. Are u listening to Pink Floyd?

u know I'm only kidding JB.
[Edited by TomL]

Actually I'm watching a recap of today's show on Toronto TV. PF is on right now...they sound pretty good.

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:47 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

You're welcome. Don't tell Tom Cruise about any of that. He's on a mission, jb. A mission to wipe out our pharmaceutical pleasures that aid with the quality of our lives! He is not to be taken lightly.

He really has made an ass of himself..John Travolta is also into that!!!
July 2nd, 2005 10:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
He really has made an ass of himself..John Travolta is also into that!!!

I was really hoping his Summer blockbuster "War of the Worlds" would be a box office flop. Sadly, that is not to be. But his marriage to Katie Holmes probably will!
July 2nd, 2005 10:49 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I was really hoping his Summer blockbuster "War of the Worlds" would be a box office flop. Sadly, that is not to be. But his marriage to Katie Holmes probably will!

Is she fucking him?
July 2nd, 2005 10:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Is she fucking him?

I think she is, jb. I think that girl is a slamhound.
July 2nd, 2005 10:52 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I think she is, jb. I think that girl is a slamhound.

What is she famous for> Also, why did Paris dump Nicole Ritchie?
July 2nd, 2005 10:53 PM
PartyDoll MEG Well, I am back from my fireworks/picnic and see that the party is still continuing on RO. So thankful that Mick did not step on stage with the "Jingle Singer" and the Porta-pot Patrol!! Thank You Jesus!!! Thank you Lord!!
July 2nd, 2005 10:54 PM
jb
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Well, I am back from my fireworks/picnic and see that the party is still continuing on RO. So thankful that Mick did not step on stage with the "Jingle Singer" and the Porta-pot Patrol!! Thank You Jesus!!! Thank you Lord!!

Amne---------------------------------------------->
July 2nd, 2005 10:55 PM
TomL LJ- I will try and call you tomorrow on that stuff we talked about. Don't know if I can make 500. I been drinking since 12.
July 2nd, 2005 10:55 PM
sirmoonie I'm happy for Pete Townshend - still one of the all time great rockers fighting the good fight.
July 2nd, 2005 10:56 PM
jb tIM rUSSERT IS A FAT ASS~~~ A PHONY WHO PRETENDS TO BE A WORKING CLASS GUY,,,i HATE HIM AND bIG rUSS! i KNOW THEY VOTED FOR bUSH!!!
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I heard that War of the Worlds was great, but I will not give Tom Cruise one cent of my hard earned money. He really has crossed the line!
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I'm happy for Pete Townshend - still one of the all time great rockers fighting the good fight.

dID HE DO ANYTHING IN HONOR OF jACKO?
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
LJ- I will try and call you tomorrow on that stuff we talked about. Don't know if I can make 500. I been drinking since 12.

Okay....my cell will be on....you still have the number or should I email you????

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:58 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Okay....my cell will be on....you still have the number or should I email you????

LJ.

rEMEMBER TO APPLY PLENTY OF SUNSCREEN..."IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE Basket..
[Edited by jb]
July 2nd, 2005 10:59 PM
TomL e-mail me just in case. I know I have it at work, not sure here. hope your day was well. I was hoping nankerachie would make a guest appearance today.
July 2nd, 2005 11:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
rEMEMBER TO APPLY PLENTY OF SUNSCREEN..."IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BOTTLE"

Are you drunk????

Goddamn Macca on TV AGAIN...LOSER!!!

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 11:02 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
dID HE DO ANYTHING IN HONOR OF jACKO?

Unfortunately, he'll have to deal with quips like that for the rest of his life, as uninformed as they are.

Then again, he's got 50 million quid in the bank - he could buy and sell our women, Josh. Buy and sell our women right from under us. Think about it, next time your re-stuccoing the ceiling.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)