ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 2nd, 2005 09:27 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you know Macca charged people for mixed drinks at his wedding? Did you know Bono is a twat? Did you know Pink Floyd is boring? Did you know Bon Jovi is 5'4?

I completely agree 100% with everything in your post. Macca is a cheap bastard. Bono is a major twat. I would rather eat glass than listen to one of Pink Floyd's stupid ass ten-minute long "songs." I am taller than Bon Jovi?! Yes!
July 2nd, 2005 09:29 PM
Madafaka To eat glass is very dangerous Gyps, be careful!
July 2nd, 2005 09:30 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I completely agree 100% with everything in your post. Macca is a cheap bastard. Bono is a major twat. I would rather eat glass than listen to one of Pink Floyd's stupid ass ten-minute long "songs." I am taller than Bon Jovi?! Yes!

I hope Lil' Fiji and F-Andrew don't find out!!!
July 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Lol.

Has everything finished or are there still artists going in Philly/Canada??

BBC stopped the interactive service after London was over and have just shown delayed coverage of Philly since and now with selected brief highlights from other shows.

Dont hold out much hope of them showing much, if any, of Neil Young. Damn

I've now been subjected to Bon Jovi's brainless bilge three times today and no Shakey.

Cruel Bastards
[Edited by Gazza]
July 2nd, 2005 09:33 PM
Angiegirl Did Neil even play?? I didn't find any pictures of him in between the news photos of live 8 canada...

At least, I get to see the Cure now from Paris. BBC did a decent job I think. Way better than the Dutch broadcast, with stupid people in the studio, knowing nothing about the artists.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
July 2nd, 2005 09:34 PM
Madafaka What do you have to say about Annie Lennox, JB?
July 2nd, 2005 09:34 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:
She has massive CELLULITE ....and fake hair....Mariah is a natural beauty and has sweet nectar juices flowing.....

That ain't natural. Those breast implants made national news. Wel, PEOPLE mag anyway.l
July 2nd, 2005 09:35 PM
jb
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
What do you have to say about Annie Lennox, JB?

Dave Stweart fucked Mick's album up pretty good..glad she dumped him.
July 2nd, 2005 09:36 PM
Angiegirl God, you're sharp tonight aren't ya Josh??
July 2nd, 2005 09:36 PM
glencar Annie Lennox is on ABC right now. Not a song I recognized although it was the ending & it may have been improvised.
July 2nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
She has massive CELLULITE ....and fake hair....Mariah is a natural beauty and has sweet nectar juices flowing.....

Check the difference between her now and when she did that MTV Unplugged. Mariah's had an ass lift and liposuction if you ask me. Either way, shes about as natural as Pamela Anderson's tits.

and if Bon Jovi is indeed 5'4, then even I'm bigger than him as well.

I feel much better now!
July 2nd, 2005 09:44 PM
LadyJane Hi Gang!!

I'm back from my Party.

NO MICK!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!!!!

Last act I saw was Velvet Revolver.

I see I missed a good performance from the Who and PF.

Howe awful was Macca???

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 09:46 PM
Madafaka
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Hi Gang!!

I'm back from my Party.

NO MICK!!!!!!!! Thank you God!!!!!!!!!

Last act I saw was Velvet Revolver.

I see I missed a good performance from the Who and PF.

Howe awful was Macca???

LJ.

Too awful! The Who and PF were perfects!
[Edited by Madafaka]
July 2nd, 2005 09:47 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you! I'm so sick of seeing Beyonce on every magazine and TV channel. She is way too young to have that much cellulite. She's pretty, but she's no goddess. That distinction belongs to someone like Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson.
July 2nd, 2005 09:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

and if Bon Jovi is indeed 5'4, then even I'm bigger than him as well.

I feel much better now!

We must get SS to confirm Bon Jovi's height.
July 2nd, 2005 09:49 PM
Madafaka Maybe DIDO could be a goddess!
July 2nd, 2005 09:50 PM
jb [quote]gypsy wrote:

Thank you! I'm so sick of seeing Beyonce on every magazine and TV channel. She is way too young to have that much cellulite. She's pretty, but she's no goddess. That distinction belongs to someone like Angelina Jolie or Scarlett Johansson.
[/quote Angeline Joline, quite simply, is the hottest chick on earth....also DeCaprio's girlfriend, Victoria Secrets model "Giselle"
July 2nd, 2005 09:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote: Angeline Joline, quite simply, is the hottest chick on earth....also DeCaprio's girlfriend, Victoria Secrets model "Giselle"

Gisele Bundchen is too manly looking. What about Adriana Lima or Eva Mendes, jb?
July 2nd, 2005 09:54 PM
LadyJane I can't believe some of you are still glued to the PC. HA!

What a great way to watch this event.....AOL was the best and posting with my RO friends made it extra special.

Oh God...Macca is on ABC right now singing the Long and Winding Road. YUCK!!!!

LJ.

July 2nd, 2005 09:56 PM
Gazza Who was the girl who sang "Piece of my heart" at the Toronto gig?
July 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsy wrote:

We must get SS to confirm Bon Jovi's height.

he hates him almost as much as I do, so he'll probably say he's about 2' 10
July 2nd, 2005 09:59 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Gisele Bundchen is too manly looking. What about Adriana Lima or Eva Mendes, jb?

Both exceptional...Eva down played her beauty in "Hitch"...by the way, I sepise the Olson twins!
July 2nd, 2005 10:00 PM
TomL That will be the last time I watch TV for 8 hours. I don't think Neil was anywhere G. One band in Philly sang Rockin in the free world. Snoop Dog was my favorite, what a bunch of shit.
July 2nd, 2005 10:00 PM
LadyJane I just saw the "brilliant" finale of Hey Jude!!

I'm sorry...Macca is truly horrible.

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:03 PM
Angiegirl Yea, I can't believe they still think he's the King. Ew. Corny.
July 2nd, 2005 10:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Both exceptional...Eva down played her beauty in "Hitch"...by the way, I sepise the Olson twins!

I thought you would agree. I can't stand the Olsen twins either. They look like little bag ladies with all their layers of clothes, their ratty hair, and their mandatory cup of Starbucks in one hand. One would never guess that those hideous purses they carry are Balenciaga and cost thousands of dollars.
July 2nd, 2005 10:04 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Yea, I can't believe they still think he's the King. Ew. Corny.

YOU are still here!!! What time is it there??

Hey Gyps!!!

LJ.
July 2nd, 2005 10:06 PM
gypsy Hey girls!
Macca...the King? Of what? Shit music?
July 2nd, 2005 10:10 PM
jb [quote]gypsy wrote:
Hey girls!
Macca...the King? Of what? Shit music?
[/quote Did the English audience embrace him and sing along? They love to sing!!! Did George Michael peek through any portable potties?
July 2nd, 2005 10:10 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
YOU are still here!!! What time is it there??

4 am... Birds are singing and the sky is getting light in the east (my curtains are still open)...

I am quite tired though, lol. But I had some things to finish up for a website, something I didn't get to during um, yesterday's daytime. Will be plugging out in a few minutes though!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)