ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
July 2nd, 2005 08:12 PM
texile sitting here on my ass for jagger and....
speaking of asses - gazza - you mentioned lisa fischer and her pies...
could that be an indication that she won't be touring with the stones?
i can't imagine jagger letting a ....chunky woman on stage with him...

July 2nd, 2005 08:17 PM
christijanus
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Dutch news confirmed it too (Macca with GM and Jagger), around 10PM GMT...

http://www.live8live.nl/page/nieuws/59870

Oh hell, at least I got to see Brad Pitt. He was the sole reason I watched today anyway.

[Edited by Angiegirl]

I did see Angeline Jolie
July 2nd, 2005 08:17 PM
Gazza maybe he'll find a way of helping her sweat it off.

She was hardly Aretha-size, to be fair.
July 2nd, 2005 08:21 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
maybe he'll find a way of helping her sweat it off.

She was hardly Aretha-size, to be fair.

Bon JOvi..LMFAO.....this was reason alone to miss it.....My day on the boat was well spent...thank fucking god I didn't waste my time like the first Live Aid.
July 2nd, 2005 08:24 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Nice to see Neil Young though. Looks like he is really doing good what with the aneurysm and his father dying.
July 2nd, 2005 08:25 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
christijanus wrote:
I did see Angeline Jolie

Lol, I missed her, damn! She was at the Eden Project correct? Hehehehe
July 2nd, 2005 08:26 PM
texile instead of supersize or what-a-size....aretha-size that please......
July 2nd, 2005 08:26 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Nice to see Neil Young though. Looks like he is really doing good what with the aneurysm and his father dying.

Damn, never saw any Neil!! BBC is only showing crap Philly line up now, non-stop! Dutch channels stopped 2 hours ago.
July 2nd, 2005 08:29 PM
J.J.Flash Just for the record......."Wish You Were Here"......and the motherfucker Roger Waters makes it clear that it was for Sid..... Holy Jesus.....it's a struggle dealing with tears.... and I ain't no emotional guy, no fuckin' way.....

And I can't hide it anymore.....but.....err..... "Hey Jude"...yes.... that was beatiful....everything....as always...just IMHFO (Thanks Moonie for this F).

And to quote pdog who behaved well today along with us....."I ain't no internet asshole, I just play one in front of your computer".

At last, but not least......thank you Jagger for not singing with George Michael......after all.....I am sure that you, once in a while read this most prodigious of ALL Rolling Stones message boards. And don't forget, tell your Glimmer Twin that I've sold my soul to him, my soul belongs to that brave man.
July 2nd, 2005 08:32 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Watching rerun on CBC tv...

Is it just me or are both Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and Beyonce from Destiny's Child totally hot???
July 2nd, 2005 08:35 PM
jb
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Watching rerun on CBC tv...

Is it just me or are both Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and Beyonce from Destiny's Child totally hot???

Just you!!!!!!!!!!
July 2nd, 2005 08:37 PM
Angiegirl Lol.

Has everything finished or are there still artists going in Philly/Canada??
July 2nd, 2005 08:39 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
jb wrote:
Just you!!!!!!!!!!

Must be the wine then.

BTW, Josh, nice to see you on weekends!
July 2nd, 2005 08:40 PM
jb
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

Must be the wine then.

BTW, Josh, nice to see you on weekends!

Thanks..Mariah Carey is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
Angiegirl That's not funny.
July 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks..Mariah Carey is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur. I would love to see her "na-na's"!
July 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Madafaka I'm watching right now in the local tv, the rebroadcast. Did you know that Bono sang a little part of "Black Bird"? That's new for me!
July 2nd, 2005 09:07 PM
Angiegirl Oh yeah, I heard that! Yesterday when it started...
July 2nd, 2005 09:08 PM
jb
quote:
Madafaka wrote:
I'm watching right now in the local tv, the rebroadcast. Did you know that Bono sang a little part of "Black Bird"? That's new for me!

Did you know Macca charged people for mixed drinks at his wedding? Did you know Bono is a twat? Did you know Pink Floyd is boring? Did you know Bon Jovi is 5'4?
July 2nd, 2005 09:08 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Oh yeah, I heard that! Yesterday when it started...

Today still here
July 2nd, 2005 09:10 PM
glencar PF rocked! Pretty boring show overall. I'm glad Mick didn't do anything w/Macca but he should have done something if he promised it.
July 2nd, 2005 09:10 PM
Madafaka
quote:
jb wrote:
Did you know Macca charged people for mixed drinks at his wedding? Did you know Bono is a twat? Did you know Pink Floyd is boring? Did you know Bon Jovi is 5'4?

Pink Floyd boring? Ok JB, too much sun for you today.
July 2nd, 2005 09:11 PM
Angiegirl I agree. But we don't know what the reason was that he opted out right, so... or even if it was only a rumour mistakenly brought as a confirmed fact by the BBC et al.
July 2nd, 2005 09:14 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I agree. But we don't know what the reason was that he opted out right, so... or even if it was only a rumour mistakenly brought as a confirmed fact by the BBC et al.

I5's called our ticket sales are tanking already, we can't give away our product, Keith will kick my ass, and I ain't sharing the stage with mACCA..........IF i RECAll, did Jagger ever come out for the original Live aid final?
July 2nd, 2005 09:18 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Just you!!!!!!!!!!

If you think Beyonce isnt "hot" I have fears for your sexual orientation.

Seriously. That woman is a goddess.
July 2nd, 2005 09:19 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
jb wrote:
I5's called our ticket sales are tanking already, we can't give away our product, Keith will kick my ass, and I ain't sharing the stage with mACCA..........IF i RECAll, did Jagger ever come out for the original Live aid final?

Just watched the Live Aid DVD last night. He did come out for the finale.

BTW, Keith and Ronnie's set with Bob sucked the big one (i had forgotten how bad this was).

Anyone notice that Darryl Hall's hairstyle inspired Mick's for his solo tour in '88?
July 2nd, 2005 09:20 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

I think he did. There was somebody singing off key purposely on that singalong of "We Are The World" & it sounded like a bed Mick imitator. I have purchased the 4 DVD set of the first Live Aid but haven't played it yet. Maybe now I will to confirm all this speculation.
July 2nd, 2005 09:21 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Gazza wrote:

No... She isn't hot...
http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos60/beyonce-02.jpg
July 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

She has massive CELLULITE ....and fake hair....Mariah is a natural beauty and has sweet nectar juices flowing.....
July 2nd, 2005 09:27 PM
Madafaka Was Mariah dating with Luis Miguel? He's gay! So, she's lesbian.

[Edited by Madafaka]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)