ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Who To Perform Live 8 Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 2nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Gimme Shelter The Who did rock tonight!!!!!!!!!
July 2nd, 2005 08:51 PM
jb Sorry I missed one decent act...it really is not the "Who"
yet, they seem to thrive on these big time events and pull it off pretty well. Unlike the Stones-thank g0d we skipped this.
July 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Angiegirl Josh, at least Live 8 was a sell-out in the western world, unlike the Stones...
July 2nd, 2005 09:02 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Josh, at least Live 8 was a sell-out in the western world, unlike the Stones...

Ticket were free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angie baby, have you abandoned the boys? I agree, they don't perform well at these events, and thank god they didn't, but how many times can we hear Macca ending a show with "Hey Jude"?
July 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Angiegirl You're absolutely right about the ending, yeah, something more daring than the national UK saint the Uber-Beatle, would have been nice.
July 2nd, 2005 09:06 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
Ticket were free!!!!!!!!!!

Doh...
July 2nd, 2005 09:09 PM
jb
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Doh...

MIene liebe abs shae monkey~!~~~111
July 2nd, 2005 10:56 PM
PeerQueer Hey, Mick wasn't the only big name to pull a no-show.

It was confirmed in The Sun that John Lennon was going to surprise Paul with a mind-blowing finale rendition of "Help".

He apparently backed out at the last second.

What a cunt.
July 2nd, 2005 10:57 PM
Bloozehound I'm so glad to hear jagger didn't disgrace himself (and us) at the G8 with big gay macca and george "twinkle toes" micheal
July 2nd, 2005 11:05 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I'm so glad to hear jagger didn't disgrace himself (and us) at the G8 with big gay macca and george "twinkle toes" micheal

amen-------------------------------------.
July 3rd, 2005 11:51 AM
Bruno Stone
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Hey, Mick wasn't the only big name to pull a no-show.

It was confirmed in The Sun that John Lennon was going to surprise Paul with a mind-blowing finale rendition of "Help".

He apparently backed out at the last second.

What a cunt.

LOL This would be a fucking encore
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)