ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick guest appearance at Live 8? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
July 1st, 2005 05:46 PM
pdog

I'm dying, I'm dying...
Where are the heros of rock and roll?

Who will save rock and roll?

Queer Nation OR Fear Nation ?!?!

July 1st, 2005 08:44 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Is the Pope a Nazi?

LOL
July 1st, 2005 09:55 PM
J.J.Flash pdog my friend.... Jay also has almost no hope in the future of R'n'R lately.... anyway.... I like Halford and I'm really happy he's now again with Downing and Tipton again with the great Judas Priest. Classic stuff man, great british stuff.

Well......and I don't think he is gay....despite once he said something like that.....

Not sure it that looks gay after all.....

July 1st, 2005 10:46 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
PeerQueer wrote:
Ah c'mon Mick! Are you fucking kidding me??????

Mick Jagger
Paul McCartney

Ok - from a rock-royalty perspective, those two can hang on a stage together. But George fuckin Micheal??????

'Sirs only' would give a nice little message to the world.
Hey, I know! Add Paul Young for an encore of 'Love Of The Common People'!!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
July 2nd, 2005 05:56 AM
Monkey Woman The plot thickens... Today I received this email from SFJ:

"Look for Mick Jagger in Philadelphia for the Live 8 show just before the grand finale. MTV will be airing Live 8 most of the day and ABC will have a special tonight featuring Mick with one of his pals."

The rumor mill is whirring...
July 2nd, 2005 06:01 AM
Moonisup who will play in philly?
July 2nd, 2005 09:03 AM
Gazza BBC radio's live coverage of todays event has just confirmed a guest appearance by Mick Jagger towards the end of the show in Hyde Park
July 2nd, 2005 09:11 AM
Angiegirl It's a beautiful day. I was actually surprised to hear Macca's voice, I thought he sounded weak these days. Just shows I haven't been paying enough attention lately
July 2nd, 2005 01:13 PM
glencar This has "disaster" written all over it. Stay home Mick! For the love of God, stay home!
July 2nd, 2005 02:20 PM
HellsRollingThunder Let's hope Georgie Michael does not get too excited being between to hot looking men (MICK especially) things could really get absurd. He as everyone knows came out and said he is Hot
for the guys. Not in those words. Maybe George Michael and
Boy George on one side and Mick and Paul on the other. Just
a thought.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)