ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fenway Park Tickets Return to archive
June 30th, 2005 12:15 PM
mjroach21 I have a pair of tickets for the 8/21 Show at Fenway Park.
Section A6, Row 18. Two seats together. email me with offers. Thanks!
Mike

(e-mail address removed by admin)
[Edited by Gazza]
June 30th, 2005 12:37 PM
jb Is that near the stage?
June 30th, 2005 08:57 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
mjroach21 wrote:
I have a pair of tickets for the 8/21 Show at Fenway Park.
Section A6, Row 18. Two seats together. email me with offers. [email protected] Thanks!
Mike

It's FACE VALUE here

or TAKE A HIKE, NEWBIE!!!

Or, 'offers BELOW face value!

Deputy Roooooostah
June 30th, 2005 09:26 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Is that near the stage?

They're not bad, but these were also probably second tier face value...
June 30th, 2005 11:08 PM
littleredrooster A6 will suck heartily!

Too close, too far to the outside....I'll give you $99 for the pair and donate them to the 'Jimmy Fund'!!!!

JB, These are NOT for a man of wealth and taste!!!!!
I know FIRSTHAND!!!

Rooooostah
[Edited by littleredrooster]
June 30th, 2005 11:25 PM
Poison Dart I'll give you $250 if you donate it to the Jimmy Fund
June 30th, 2005 11:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
I'll give you $250 if you donate it to the Jimmy Fund

Please let me know if this individual tries to scalp tickets here. I am in the midst of creating my "do not greet" list and detailing security for my wife and I. I do not want to be forced into digging up that picture of McGruff again!
July 1st, 2005 12:09 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please let me know if this individual tries to scalp tickets here. I am in the midst of creating my "do not greet" list and detailing security for my wife and I. I do not want to be forced into digging up that picture of McGruff again!

This guy is a scalper... 100%
July 1st, 2005 12:15 AM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

This guy is a scalper... 100%

Just as jb will not greet you, I will not greet this ticket scalper. I face my fears and throw fish at scalpers!

July 1st, 2005 12:47 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Just as jb will not greet you, I will not greet this ticket scalper. I face my fears and throw fish at scalpers!

July 1st, 2005 01:35 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! Funny how he has not replied back to the acusations huh
July 1st, 2005 10:02 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Happy Motherfucker!! wrote:
Funny how he has not replied back to the acusations huh

July 1st, 2005 11:26 AM
littleredrooster Ticket scalping maggot scum!
July 6th, 2005 10:14 AM
mjroach21 HA! You guys are pretty funny! I think its time to change your pocket protecters!

I'm not a scalper! I bought 4 tickets to the Fenway show, I am coming up from Philly with my girlfriend. I have two extra tickets that I need to get rid of. If I'm offered a few extra $$ to pay for some expenses (i.e..gas & grub) I'm going to sell them. If you consider that scalping that’s your problem! I consider it an avenue to see one of my favorite bands as many times as possible at as many cool venues as possible!

Hey Rooster! "ticket scalping maggot scum" that’s a good one! Have fun at home the night of the show!

Anyway I still have the tickets if anyone is interested! Thanks!
July 6th, 2005 10:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
mjroach21 wrote:
HA! You guys are pretty funny! I think its time to change your pocket protecters!

I'm not a scalper! I bought 4 tickets to the Fenway show, I am coming up from Philly with my girlfriend. I have two extra tickets that I need to get rid of. If I'm offered a few extra $$ to pay for some expenses (i.e..gas & grub) I'm going to sell them. If you consider that scalping that’s your problem! I consider it an avenue to see one of my favorite bands as many times as possible at as many cool venues as possible!

Hey Rooster! "ticket scalping maggot scum" that’s a good one! Have fun at home the night of the show!

Anyway I still have the tickets if anyone is interested! Thanks!

as an admin here, the rules on this site for re-selling tickets are simple.

Dont post any ads offering anything above face value.

You're within your rights to ask for your TM expenses and charges to be covered because that was part of what you paid for your ticket, but if its an 'avenue' to make a few bucks to cover other expenses, forget it.

Any ad. posted here should always include an amount which you're willing to accept which shouldnt be any more than what you paid. No exceptions and no offers to bid for it either.
July 6th, 2005 10:32 AM
Gazza
quote:
mjroach21 wrote:
I have two extra tickets that I need to get rid of. If I'm offered a few extra $$ to pay for some expenses (i.e..gas & grub) I'm going to sell them.

not fucking here you're not!

quote:
If you consider that scalping that’s your problem!

we do, so now its your problem again. Good luck on selling them but you wont be doing it here.

[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)