ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New album: burn, don't buy Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
July 3rd, 2005 08:30 AM
glencar Joshy, how amny copies of this will you buy? Can you get one for twicks1, the cheapskate? TIA!
July 3rd, 2005 08:32 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, how amny copies of this will you buy? Can you get one for twicks1, the cheapskate? TIA!

100 @ K-marft for $9.99?
July 3rd, 2005 08:33 AM
glencar Zackly!
July 3rd, 2005 08:36 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Zackly!

The sad thing is that the Stones albums sell so poorly, they always remain at 19.99....only the big sellers actually go down in price..
July 3rd, 2005 08:38 AM
glencar Joshy, I'se gots to go. Madafaka is here now. he's a cool Argentine who will one day move to Amerikay! Keep it real!
July 3rd, 2005 11:53 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
jb wrote:
Ha!! 40 yrs ago? The Brits loatht he Stones!!Did you see the highlights? They love Coldplay!!!

You're right this is the nation that put The Crazy Frog Axel F remix as it's number one song for a few weeks running! Thankfully Elton John with another song from the grave by TUpac got to number one!

Today's music industry saddens me, I sound like an old relic but I'm a mere 22.

I wish 12 year old kids weren't allowed to buy records without their parents permission!! LOL

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)