ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Krissy Wood's Funeral Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
July 3rd, 2005 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
OVERWHELMED??? No....I'm very excited and very passionate about it as it's a great opportunity for so many of us to meet for the first time.

Rest assured...I will be strong.

Hey....just watched an episode of Kept...Jerry's show on VH1....WTF....WYMAN was helping her decide which "boy" to vote off the show. Truly pathetic moment. The Stones on reality TV shows.......sad, sad, sad.

LJ.

O.K.then....the paarty is counting on you!!! Tele, Pam, Pug allseem a little calm....you must liven them up a bit!!!
July 3rd, 2005 12:48 PM
LadyJane Are you posting poolside??? Or did you get too much sun on the boat yesterday???

Too nice to be inside.

LJ.
July 3rd, 2005 12:54 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Are you posting poolside??? Or did you get too much sun on the boat yesterday???

Too nice to be inside.

LJ.

Pollside and I must lose weight...I have been eating like an animal these past few months..I was joking around and put on a gag thong someone gave me, and my wife and two children were repulsed..sortof like Howard Stern's fartman character on MTV many years ago.
July 3rd, 2005 12:59 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Pollside and I must lose weight...I have been eating like an animal these past few months..I was joking around and put on a gag thong someone gave me, and my wife and two children were repulsed..sortof like Howard Stern's fartman character on MTV many years ago.

LMFAO....you are killing me. Ewwww.......Stern looked sooo gross. He's very vain.....I think even HE was shocked by the cellulite.

You've got the bucks...Hire a personal trainer and start getting in shape. Jump in that pool and start doing some laps.

LJ.
July 3rd, 2005 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LMFAO....you are killing me. Ewwww.......Stern looked sooo gross. He's very vain.....I think even HE was shocked by the cellulite.

You've got the bucks...Hire a personal trainer and start getting in shape. Jump in that pool and start doing some laps.

LJ.

The Chlorine damges my hair....they are now calling me fat-ass LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 3rd, 2005 01:10 PM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
The Chlorine damges my hair....they are now calling me fat-ass LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on a bathing cap!!!

You better shape up...Howe can you greet people on Tour if you don't look your very best???

LJ.
July 3rd, 2005 03:11 PM
glencar Hi Fatass!
July 3rd, 2005 03:12 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
OVERWHELMED??? No....I'm very excited and very passionate about it as it's a great opportunity for so many of us to meet for the first time.

Rest assured...I will be strong.

Hey....just watched an episode of Kept...Jerry's show on VH1....WTF....WYMAN was helping her decide which "boy" to vote off the show. Truly pathetic moment. The Stones on reality TV shows.......sad, sad, sad.

LJ.

I watched it too. She ignored Wyman's advice. His wife seems like loads of fun. Pete Townsend's "girlfriend" (BEARD!) is a real beeyatch.
July 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

I hear ya, jb. The chlorine damages my hair as well.

jb, do you any "Buns of Steel" videos? Or is it going to your abdomen? I recommend some cardio followed by some strength and toning exercises. You'll be back in fighting form for the tour.
July 3rd, 2005 07:46 PM
kath i dunno...the idea of josh in a thong kind of makes me giggly....

oh josh...my kingdom for a picture of you poolside in your thong....

July 4th, 2005 02:23 PM
Jair
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I read that she died from a Valium overdose. I don't know if that is true or not, as I read it online somewhere.

Hey Gypsy, I read somewhere is impossible to die of Valium OD. I tried myself once and nothing happened, i mean, i just slept for about two days, then my wife sent me to rehab...I was addicted in Valium and several other stuff
July 4th, 2005 02:39 PM
BILL PERKS WYMAN IS 67 AND LOOKS EVERY DAY OF IT.STILL SMOKIN AWAY-50 YEARS NOW.
July 4th, 2005 03:24 PM
kath it's pretty hard to OD on pills unless you get a really sturdy booze chaser.....
July 4th, 2005 03:34 PM
Jair
quote:
kath wrote:
it's pretty hard to OD on pills unless you get a really sturdy booze chaser.....

Yes, I can say that now. In fact, i wasn't drink anything...

Hey Kath, watch my new puppy!!! Isn't beautiful?

[Edited by Jair]
July 4th, 2005 04:58 PM
glencar Cute puppy but who's the serial killer holding it?
July 4th, 2005 05:40 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jair wrote:

Hey Gypsy, I read somewhere is impossible to die of Valium OD. I tried myself once and nothing happened, i mean, i just slept for about two days, then my wife sent me to rehab...I was addicted in Valium and several other stuff

Yes, I know that it is impossible to die from OD'ing on Valium alone. I only posted what I'd found on the internet. I'm sure there had to be booze and/or other pills involved.
I posted that somewhere on this thread, as I know Valium alone would just put a person in a coma.
The coroner's report has not yet been released. I hope they don't release it in order to give the family privacy.
July 4th, 2005 05:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
Jair wrote:

Yes, I can say that now. In fact, i wasn't drink anything...

Hey Kath, watch my new puppy!!! Isn't beautiful?

[Edited by Jair]

That is a darling puppy! Congratulations, Jair!
July 5th, 2005 08:37 AM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Cute puppy but who's the serial killer holding it?

LOL! That's my son, Pietro. I always thought he was hidden something...
July 5th, 2005 08:40 AM
Jair
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That is a darling puppy! Congratulations, Jair!

Thank you, Gypsy!
I'll tell him you liked.

July 5th, 2005 08:43 AM
jb Is that a Pug?
July 5th, 2005 08:51 AM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
Is that a Pug?

No, is a Lhasa Apso. But sometimes he's really looks a Pug.
[Edited by Jair]
July 5th, 2005 08:52 AM
jb
quote:
Jair wrote:

No, is a Lhasa Apso.

Very cute!!! Enjoy!!
July 5th, 2005 08:53 AM
Jair
quote:
jb wrote:
Very cute!!! Enjoy!!

THANK YOU. I'M SO HAPPY WITH HIM!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)