ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Gimme another chance please, I can play the drums babies
© 1970 Michael Putland with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Krissy Wood's Funeral Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
June 30th, 2005 01:14 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
see, that's my point, josh. can this woman have her own "dead thread" without it turning out to be about YOU????

Kath, plenty of people have posted off topic here...please don't single me out. I am genuinely sorry to see anyone in pain b/c of the loss of a loved one.
June 30th, 2005 01:17 PM
kath but joshie...you're my arch enemy!!!! EVERYBODY knows that....
June 30th, 2005 01:20 PM
jb
quote:
kath wrote:
but joshie...you're my arch enemy!!!! EVERYBODY knows that....

As long as that's the reason, I'm O.K. with it. I just hate selective enforcement. Sadly, the Portland show did not sell out. I hope you are not humiliated..................
June 30th, 2005 01:22 PM
kath hello josh? krissie's death thread...hello...mr lawyer...hello????

on another thread i will talk portland
June 30th, 2005 01:49 PM
Joey

Have ANY of the Stones ' gigs sold out yet ?!?! ( Besides Fenway )

If Michael Cohl wants a ' Sell Out ' all he has to do is book a gig at THE QWEST CENTER in Omaha , NE

Word !

J. Fly !
June 30th, 2005 01:50 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Have ANY of the Stones ' gigs sold out yet ?!?! ( Besides Fenway )

If Michael Cohl wants a ' Sell Out ' all he has to do is book a gig at THE QWEST CENTER in Omaha , NE

Word !

J. Fly !

Not really..just Atlanta, Ottowa, Montcon, and Miami....
June 30th, 2005 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Not really..just Atlanta, Ottowa, Montcon, and Miami....

That is bathetic !!!!!!!

Why all the Friggin Stadiums ?!?!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Lil' Friskee !
June 30th, 2005 01:55 PM
jb What did Krissy Wood die of? natural causes?
June 30th, 2005 02:00 PM
kath as posted earlier, some say od on valium.
June 30th, 2005 04:39 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
What did Krissy Wood die of? natural causes?

A broken heart. Just kidding. Krissy liked jokes.
I think it's more than just Valium. As a healthcare professional and long-time pill-popper, I know that OD'ing on Valium would probably cause one to go into a coma or something. She had to have mixed two or more drugs together. The autopsy has not been finalized as of yet. I'm sure they will find more drugs were in her system at the time of her death.
June 30th, 2005 05:02 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

A broken heart.

Yes !!!

...due to poor ticket sales for the upcoming Stones' tour .
June 30th, 2005 05:12 PM
kath yes. yes i'm sure now that was exactly what it was.
June 30th, 2005 05:26 PM
Joey
quote:
kath wrote:
yes. yes i'm sure now that was exactly what it was.

Hi Kath ....................................
June 30th, 2005 05:26 PM
gypsy I also heard rumors that she was distraught over jb's refusal to greet her during the upcoming tour.
June 30th, 2005 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I also heard rumors that she was distraught over jb's refusal to greet her during the upcoming tour.

http://www.jrwashingtondc.com/playmate_july2004.cfm
June 30th, 2005 05:33 PM
gypsy I've also heard that Krissy was distraught over Bai Ling's Playboy pictorial last month.

June 30th, 2005 05:34 PM
kath
quote:
Hi Kath ....................................

hi joeykins...come to kath!!!
June 30th, 2005 05:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've also heard that Krissy was distraught over Bai Ling's Playboy pictorial last month.

sadly, my subscription has not been renewed. The women inside are just not as beautiful as the lovely gypsy, lady jane, and the rest of the women of RO!

That and my wife was embarrased when her mother brought in the mail and it was included!
June 30th, 2005 05:35 PM
voodoopug
quote:
kath wrote:

hi joeykins...come to kath!!!

will you greet the pug?
June 30th, 2005 05:38 PM
kath pug! i saw another great pug thing in the paper last weekend. of course, i thought of you.....
June 30th, 2005 05:39 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I've also heard that Krissy was distraught over Bai Ling's Playboy pictorial last month.

No , I am distraught over Bai Ling .

....and now , something wholesome ( for the kids ):

June 30th, 2005 05:45 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
That and my wife was embarrased when her mother brought in the mail and it was included!

June 30th, 2005 10:48 PM
glencar Any pix of Bai Ling?
July 1st, 2005 10:45 AM
Gazza apologies for getting back "on topic"..

Stars turn out for ‘original rock chick’
By Sarah Bell

ROCK legends were among friends and family who bade farewell at the funeral of Krissy Wood on Monday.

The first wife of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood, Krissy, 57, died in Barnes on June 11 of a suspected drug overdose.

A former model and described as the original rock chick', Krissy lived on King's Road in Richmond.

Among the 200-strong congregation who gathered at Mortlake Crematorium were Ronnie Wood and his former Small Faces bandmate Rod Stewart.

Jesse Wood, Krissy's son with Ronnie, arrived with his pregnant wife, Tilly, before Ronnie arrived with wife Jo and their children, Leah and Jamie.

The coffin, decked with a giant wreath of white lilies, roses and orchids was carried into the chapel for a service led by humanist official John Williams shortly after 1pm.

The half-hour ceremony, dubbed a celebration of Krissy's life, included the Coldplay song The Scientist' and Somewhere Over the Rainbow'.

Krissy's older brother Eric Findlay, read a prayer entitled A prayer for my little sister, I love her and I always will'.

The eulogy, given by her other brother Ian, described Krissy a bright star and as a gentle, vulnerable and loving spirit who was blown this way and that by life'.

Krissy's younger brother Brian read the poem Do not stand at my grave and weep'.

The service continued with Krissy's son Jesse laying flowers in tribute to his mother. The service ended with the song Free Fallin' by Tom Petty.

Her brother Brian Findlay spoke of the family's shock at her sudden death.

The 55-year-old architect said: "We all miss her and her death was a hell of a shock. I spoke to her just a week before she died and if anything, she was more upbeat than ever. She had lost a lot of weight and was the best I had seen her in years.

She was positive about things and she and Ronnie had built a few bridges after lots of arguments.

"There has been a lot of talk about her dying of an overdose, but the truth of the matter is that the coroner's report said the medical cause of death was yet to be established pending further tests."

After the ceremony, the mourners moved into the cemetery grounds to read cards and tributes.

These included a tribute of white flowers from Rolling Stones band members Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Keith Richards, plus former member Bill Wyman.

12:35pm today
Richmond & Twickenham Times
July 1st, 2005 10:51 AM
jb Mick and Keith don't like attending funerals?
July 1st, 2005 11:16 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Mick and Keith don't like attending funerals?

" A very subdued Janice Dickinson came on the show today to promote the new season of the "Surreal Life" on VH1. Janice, who is known as a very outspoken person and who has written many books on her sex life with various celebrities, suddenly became extremely private on today's show. She refused to answer any questions about her sex life, even ones that she's already talked about in her books. Janice kept saying that she's a mother of a six year old daughter and she really doesn't want all this out there anymore. Howard asked her if this is because on the Surreal Life, Omarosa from "The Apprentice" screamed at Janice that she was a horrible mother and a crack whore. Janice admitted that was very hurtful to her. Among the things she wouldn't answer:

— Whether or not she slept with Jon Lovitz, even though she dated him.

— The details about her lesbian sex romp with Kelly LeBrock because Kelly, like her, is a mother.

— The details of her kiss with John F. Kennedy Jr. because she won't talk about the dead.

— Whether or not she had sex with Rick James, although she claimed that his song "Super Freak" was about her.

Janice was so tight lipped that after the interview Howard joked that tomorrow we're having on Jenna Jameson to discuss education reform.

DITCHING DICKINSON

The one thing that Janice was willing to talk about is how she ran into Howard once at a bar and Howard blew her off. She said Howard came up to her, barely said hi and then said he had to go talk to friends and walked away. Janice couldn't believe it. Howard said that wasn't exactly the case. He said he walked in and Janice was at the bar acting crazy with a wicked look in her eyes. Howard knew he could go over and bang her right there and then if he wanted to, but he was dating Beth Ostrosky already and didn't want to ruin it. Instead, he kept his distance. Howard told Janice she's also the type of person who writes about everyone she sleeps with and Howard didn't want to end up in that book. Janice did admit that Howard acted more scared than rude. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

July 1st, 2005 12:23 PM
Gazza
quote:
. Among the things she wouldn't answer:

— The details about her lesbian sex romp with Kelly LeBrock because Kelly, like her, is a mother.
— The details of her kiss with John F. Kennedy Jr. because she won't talk about the dead.

well that was very noble of her. Classy lady!

quote:
Janice was so tight lipped that after the interview Howard joked that tomorrow we're having on Jenna Jameson to discuss education reform.

looking at her mug these days, 'tight lipped' is not a physical description that springs readily to mind. I'd imagine the other 'lips' wouldnt be worthy of such an adjective either, come to think of it.
July 1st, 2005 01:07 PM
Factory Girl It very sad. But why is Jesse smirking??
July 1st, 2005 01:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
It very sad. But why is Jesse smirking??

" HOWARD'S HUNG! "

" In perhaps the most shocking bombshell to hit the entertainment industry in recent memory, Howard discovered on today's show that not only is he not small in the pants, but that's he's actually double the national average! Robin was reading a story during the news about how a lot of guys who think they have small wieners really have pretty average ones. She said the average length of a flaccid penis is 1.6 inches. Howard thought he was right around the average so he asked the guys to bring him a ruler so he could check. He disappeared into his private bathroom and returned a minute later with a huge grin on his face. Howard measured out at 3.2 inches - double the average! Everyone congratulated him while Howard sang a song about his length and girth to the tune of, "Happy Days Are Here Again". Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate told Howard he didn't believe it and wanted to make sure that Howard measured correctly. Howard assured him he did - he measured from the side, not underneath. Howard always thought he was so small, but now he realizes that because he's very tall it just looks small in proportion. Howard had Artie go measure himself and Artie came back to report he's 2.8 inches. Howard said that was great because it was bigger than average, but Artie said he's bummed now to know he's smaller than Howard. Artie said for years and years Howard has always talked about how small he is and to find out now that Howard is actually bigger than him was really bumming him out. A proud Howard told Artie that from now on, he should call him Lexington Stern. "

http://www.howardstern.com/today-show-archive.php

July 1st, 2005 03:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
It very sad. But why is Jesse smirking??

Photos at funerals are often a bad idea - scratch that, ALWAYS a bad idea, and the jumble of emotions a person feels is going to be hard to read on a person's face. If you smile when you are trying not to weep it can easily come out looking like a sneer. Or a stiff wind could have been blowing. Or he could have been saying "Get that fucking camera out of my face, my mom just died."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)