ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fourchette at Pocé sur Cisse
© Gérard Proust from Le Magazine de la Touraine

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Nellcote! Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd July 2004 07:10 PM
Monkey Woman Happy B-day, Nellcote! I whish you lots of fantasy fullfilment too!
2nd July 2004 11:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Happy birthday my friend!
3rd July 2004 05:52 AM
Nellcote Thanks to all of my friends @ Rocks Off for the B-Day wishes!
Spent last night watching the Jointrip Mick Jagger Tour of Japan in '88. It was wicked pissa!
I hoisted a few colds ones to my friends here...

ROCK ON!!!
3rd July 2004 01:02 PM
Martha Nellcote..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Shit, I didn't get to the board yesterday and missed out on this thread until now. Sorry to be late on the wishes to you but they are meant with the utmost sincerity. You are one of my very favorite people on this board Sir Nellcote. I am forever blessed that we've met and I hope like hell I get to meet you in the flesh one of these days. :-) You'll be getting a grand hug from me when that day comes. :-)

In the meantime, have a fantaStonesiest weekend and blessed b-day.

Here's to many, many more b-days to come...along with another great Stones tour!

Cheers!

xxxxoooo,
Martha

Yes, I listened to Ian M that you sent me. Just yesterday in fact. Chris and I Love it! Thanks a million for the turn-on!!!
3rd July 2004 08:09 PM
glencar Wow, a Yankees sweep & your birthday in the same week! Hope it was a nice one!
5th July 2004 12:08 PM
littleredrooster Happy Birthday Nellie!
Sorry I missed it!
I was too busy watching the Yankees lose the hat trick to the (ugh!) METS!
71/2 isn't all that much distance it will be a horse race to the end.
Is it in 'The Cards' this year?
If Giambi and Brown ever get rid of their liver flukes then maybe the Yanks will have a chance!

Don't eat the Sushi!

Happy Belated B'day

Roooostah
5th July 2004 12:44 PM
Nellcote Hey Roostah!

Glad the Sox got out of the Bronx b-4 my birthday!
AL East is up for grabs Ronnie, as anything can happen. Tito Glaucoma has to get his act together soon, or we both could be watching Sweet Lou Pinella and the Gerbil sail along to 1st place. And, how about that Texas Con Man?
Looks Like he and Schilling will get the nod for the All Star Game...

5th July 2004 12:55 PM
littleredrooster It is sad that the Gerbil has to sit in the stands!
He is still close enough to wing a loogey or two at Pedro when the B's visit Florida.

Tito??
Page: 1 2