ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fourchette at Pocé sur Cisse
© Gérard Proust from Le Magazine de la Touraine

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th June 2004 11:31 PM
mickmask Works every time!!
Here's the link for the new dvd due out tomorrow!!

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/521/521409p1.html

-mm.
28th June 2004 12:06 AM
gypsy tease.
28th June 2004 11:05 AM
mickmask GOTCHA!!!!
...LMAO!!

mm.
28th June 2004 11:16 AM
Main Offender Yep, I've pre-ordered it from amazon. Cannot wait!!!
28th June 2004 11:19 AM
egon only 6 songs by the stones (one of which with justin)...

i think i can wait.
28th June 2004 01:14 PM
mickmask Hey Egon! Nice to hear from a 'fellow idiot'.
You tellin' me you've never liked the 'Guess Who'?
How about AC/DC? Rush??
Alot of previews on TV tonight... (Muchmusic Canada for sure).. and a promo has been sent to most stations.
Even if the music doesn't do it for ya the footage of the event itself is historic.
Well at least my header GOTCHA!
mm.
28th June 2004 01:16 PM
jb The Olsen twins, who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18, have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of. Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al , and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness. They have provided millions of adoring fans with wholesome, family entertainment . My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.
28th June 2004 01:23 PM
Joey

We shall overcome, we shall overcome,
We shall overcome some day
Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe we shall overcome some day

We shall all be free, we shall all be free,
We shall all be free some day

We shall live in peace, we shall live in peace,
We shall live in peace some day

MLJOEY !!!!!
28th June 2004 01:24 PM
Monkey Woman Oh, I was caught too! Good job, mickmask!

P.S. Don't forget the Isley Brothers!
28th June 2004 01:27 PM
jb
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Oh, I was caught too! Good job, mickmask!

P.S. Don't forget the Isley Brothers!

Great job, Mickmask!!!
28th June 2004 01:40 PM
Monkey Woman I see how you get to 10k posts: thank everybody twice! This proves that greed can breed politeness...
28th June 2004 01:41 PM
jb
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
I see how you get to 10k posts: thank everybody twice! This proves that greed can breed politeness...

The Olsen twins, who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18, have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of. Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al , and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness. They have provided millions of adoring fans with wholesome, family entertainment . My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.
28th June 2004 02:59 PM
gypsy It's my opinion that Mary Kate is perfect, and Ashley is grotesquely overweight.
28th June 2004 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It's my opinion that Mary Kate is perfect, and Ashley is grotesquely overweight.

www.ChristiShake.com

28th June 2004 03:58 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

www.ChristiShake.com

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20040628/ap_on_re_us/lincoln_park_apes

28th June 2004 04:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20040628/ap_on_re_us/lincoln_park_apes

Lamby ..................did you enjoy the concert last evening ?!?!?! Weren't those great seats ?!?!?! For two hundred friggin dollars a piece they had beter be damn good seats ........................Er, I am STILL a little " CAKED " there ..............................

Developing .............................

U- U- U- U- Uncaking ...........................Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

www.TinaJordan.com

Sturcee Joe !
[Edited by Joey]
28th June 2004 07:14 PM
gypsy Ashley Oslen is going to be forever known as "the fat twin."
28th June 2004 08:58 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
The Olsen twins, who each stand to gain control of their estimated 300 million plus fortune upon turning 18, have conducted themselves in a manner which any parent could be proud of. Up until this point, they have been free from scandal and have not gone down the path of Britney et al , and exploit their fans with contrived outrageousness. They have provided millions of adoring fans with wholesome, family entertainment . My prayers are with this young lady that she can overcome this serious condition.

that is simply not true - they have been knee-deep in orgies and drugs.

that being said, hopefully the anorexic one gets her sh*t straight.
29th June 2004 12:07 AM
gypsy She's not really that skinny. I wish we could get her to stand side-by-side with that Lara Flynn Boyle chick.
29th June 2004 12:19 AM
Snappy McJack
quote:
gypsy wrote:
She's not really that skinny. I wish we could get her to stand side-by-side with that Lara Flynn Boyle chick.

What was Jack smoking when he was going out with this chick?
29th June 2004 07:31 AM
egon
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Hey Egon! Nice to hear from a 'fellow idiot'.
You tellin' me you've never liked the 'Guess Who'?
How about AC/DC? Rush??
Alot of previews on TV tonight... (Muchmusic Canada for sure).. and a promo has been sent to most stations.
Even if the music doesn't do it for ya the footage of the event itself is historic.
Well at least my header GOTCHA!
mm.

hey!

well yeah, i actually forgot about ac/dc.
hmmm, maybe i should get my order in...
29th June 2004 09:12 AM
caro
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
go ahead and try the link in the "++" in my signature - it will take you to my site (which should be up - please let me know if it is not)...

thanks.

-macdaddy ++

macdaddy, I took a quick tour of your site, and although it's still under construction, I found plenty of interesting bits in there. That ibiblio site is new to me -- actually I had been searching for that kind of webpage. I really appreciate people like you acting as guides on the web, that's much more interesting than the 2 or 3 links you'll typically find if you start searching for an info on an institutional site. Thanks for taking the time to put this up!
29th June 2004 09:49 AM
Joey
quote:
caro wrote:

.........you'll typically find if you start searching for an info on an institutional site. Thanks for taking the time to put this up!

I now post from an institution .

Developing ....................................

Sassy !
29th June 2004 10:31 AM
caro
quote:
caro wrote:
.........you'll typically find if you start searching for an info on an institutional site.

quote:
Joey wrote:
I now post from an institution .

From Google : institutional sites (i.e. web pages maintained by official academic, administrative or affiliated units, and housed on an official University server)

Make me doubt about my english skills again and I'll turn your nipples into a handbag!!
29th June 2004 10:37 AM
Joey
quote:
caro wrote:

From Google : institutional sites (i.e. web pages maintained by official academic, administrative or affiliated units, and housed on an official University server)

Make me doubt about my english skills again and I'll turn your nipples into a handbag!!

No , I mean I really REALLY do post from an " Institution " these days ( You know , one of THOSE institutions ) .......................

Developing ..............................................

Shiver ...............................................

" The kid has a general phobia of clowns Ronnie ! "

Jacky !
29th June 2004 10:54 AM
caro
quote:
No , I mean I really REALLY do post from an " Institution " these days ( You know , one of THOSE institutions ) .......................

I don't believe you. You maliciously turned my words in my mouth! I'll post clown photos for the next 3 days!!
29th June 2004 11:00 AM
Joey
quote:
caro wrote:

I don't believe you. You maliciously turned my words in my mouth! I'll post clown photos for the next 3 days!!

29th June 2004 11:03 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Developing ..............................................

Shiver ...............................................

" The kid has a general phobia of clowns Ronnie ! "

Jacky !

Say hi to Monkey Woman for me!

I am still sore by the way.

29th June 2004 11:06 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Say hi to Monkey Woman for me!

I am still sore by the way.

Lambchop .................I will make sure that you NEVER heal !

" It's Beef Tenderloin for din din tonight Ronnie ! "

Sassy !
29th June 2004 11:17 AM
jb Sea reaslista, por favor!
Page: 1 2