ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: At the request of Steel Driving Hammer Return to archive
07-05-03 07:27 AM
Talya Peachfeather SDH asked why I don't post here, and I couldn't come up with any real answer. I used to post here quire a bit many years ago, and so by way of saying hello, I want to say a few words.

On January 1st this year I received an anonymous phone call from a fabulous person incognito. I recognised him from the essence of his being and not the words of someone having the wrong phone number. In April I saw him across a crowded room, and recognised him by his essence as he moved his arm to open his shirt. If he read this, he might not even know I'm talking about him, because he might just be so caught up in life that he wouldn't be able to hear my words, but I just wanted to say that he really is a wonderful gentle soul, and I really appreciate his presence in the world. So, even if we never ever get to meet, and even if at times I feel really unsupported in this world, I will not forget his essence.

Oh and BTW I'm looking forward to going on a Rolling Stones holiday to Holland in August.

So, hello everyone here at Rocks off.

Talya Peachfeather

07-05-03 08:12 AM
steel driving hammer Don't her words flow like butter everyone? I remember you posting here many moons ago too, along with Rack Lover, Bye Bye Johnny, Vacendak, etc. Remember them?

But I didn't mean to take you away from Kenos board and only post here Sandie. Kenos is a fun place to be too, maybe even too much fun.

Talk to you on the phone soon my dear.

07-05-03 02:18 PM
Miss U. Hi Talya, hope to see you here more often. Don't be a stranger.
07-05-03 03:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hi Talya, I remember you from the old Stonesworld and the Exile from Stonesworld forums and of course here a long time ago,

welcome back my friend to the show that never ends
07-06-03 04:42 PM
Jaxx hey there, tayla. a pleasure to see you again. we're glad to have you back.
07-07-03 01:39 AM
Talya Peachfeather Hi everyone - gosh I didn't realise - there are more people I knew from a long time ago than I realised. Good to be back here too - though I might not post too frequently.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003