ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Especially for LittleRedRoostah, Happy 4th of July!!! Return to archive
07-04-03 10:22 PM
Angiegirl LittleRed Rooster, Ed, here is the picture you've waited for (lol), happy 4th of July, even though we don't celebrate that stuff over here .

Here's the pic of me wearing the shirt you sent me. I took the pic in the mirror, so it's a bit of a weird image, whahaha! Thanx again for the shirt and the cd's, you RULE!!!

Love,
Angiegirl (Angelique)

[Edited by Angiegirl]
07-04-03 10:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Angie baby... you uploaded a bit map of 768 KB

Anyway... I processed your image to see your room and the t-shirt details, here you go

and this your same image but with only 33 KB

07-04-03 10:46 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, your photo makes me remember a similar... well two similars
07-04-03 11:35 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Angie baby... you uploaded a bit map of 768 KB

Oooops...I'm sorry, lol! I uploaded the original scanned bmp instead of the reduced jpg I also had in my directory, with the same filename! Haha! Well, I edited the post so now it has a 20 kb jpg...
It's in the middle of the night over here, I wasn't thinking clearly, lol, will be off to bed now. Goodnight...sleep tight...

07-04-03 11:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl besitos
07-04-03 11:53 PM
Angiegirl And right back at ya Gerardo... see y'all 2morrow.
07-05-03 10:35 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Cool pic!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003