ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The mysterious case of one header Return to archive
07-03-03 02:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't understand why, but the fact is that I have tried to use this image as header twice, one year ago and today. The image is only 100 kb so the weight is ok for a header, however when I used and went from home to my office the header then was a bit map of more than 1 MB!!!

I came back home to see the size on the server and it's only 99 kb so I don't understand why it becomes a bit map of more than 1 MB when used as header... or is it the image as well that can't be used as header

Do you have problems to see the image or does it take a long time to show?
07-03-03 03:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well i don't know what you are talking about with all this MB stuff, but the picture looks to be split in two.

Looks like someone has cut the photo in half and not put it together again properly!

Alex
07-03-03 03:22 PM
Factory Girl Voo, it looks fine to me.

Alex-have you been drinking? lol
07-03-03 03:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Regardless if he's drinking, smkoing or fixing he's right as the photo was scanned from a two-pages image in a book, that's why it looks that way.

The problem with the photo as posted above and today's header is fixed. I meant the one I used earlier.
07-03-03 03:37 PM
Factory Girl drinking, smoking and fixing enhances vision!
Thank God for Alex!! He's Alert & Cute!
07-03-03 05:14 PM
parmeda
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
The problem with the photo as posted above and today's header is fixed. I meant the one I used earlier.

You're correct Voo...the one earlier, took "forever" to load. This one is much better.

P.S. Thanks for posting that other picture (Depp/Richards)
07-05-03 09:24 AM
Honky Tonk Man Well thanks FG!

Actually, i have not smoked anything ilegal for two weeks and i was not drinking. Err... i think!

Alex
07-05-03 03:08 PM
Factory Girl Lol, Alex! You are a gift that keeps giving! Many hugs from me to you. And go have that beer!!
07-05-03 06:33 PM
Honky Tonk Man Not tonight!

Got very drunk last night and failed to pull. Tonight i rest!

Alex

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003