ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hampton 81 DVD Return to archive
07-03-03 02:49 PM
Rollingstoned58 At a small record store near my house they have Hampton 81 DVD for 50 bucks ..... the quaility is good, i already viewed it in the store, but is this way too much to pay? AND if it is does anyone want to trade or sell me a copy of or know where i could get a copy online?> Thanks in advance and see you all in Toronto

p.s. where will the Rocks OfF party be in Toronto
07-03-03 02:51 PM
marko 50 bucks?nouu fucking way! i can burn it for 15,about!
07-03-03 02:55 PM
Rollingstoned58 If you really could, then email me @ [email protected] and we will work it out..

15 bucks is fine...thanks
07-03-03 03:08 PM
T&A it's being treed over on Shidoobee as I type...
07-03-03 03:49 PM
masoudi Hi all

I went to shidobee to try and find the hampton dvd tree but couldnt find it. I have always wanted to get a copy of this so hopefully one of you can help by either letting me know how i can buy a burnt copy or where it is on the shidobee site

Brendon from new zealand
07-03-03 06:41 PM
Monkey Woman Try the board 'Spread the music, not your wallet' (scroll down to find it)
07-04-03 02:02 AM
marko I really would even tree this fucker,but right now,i really
have no time.i´m moving soon.

How about a fall tree.From 81 i have on video,later all on dvd.
Seattle both shows
Houston
hampton+lots of extra footage.I have old news clips&documents from 81-82 tour.
07-04-03 07:36 AM
justforyou How about some BitTorrenting or even better, a newsgroup posting of this show ? If someone would make a nice mpeg or avi...

- You're gonna get it straight from the shoulder ...
07-04-03 11:41 AM
Mathijs Just to let you know: this Hampton DVD is the best ever version I have seen, it is the same quality as the Going To A Go Go video: perfect!

Mathijs
07-04-03 12:32 PM
Jacques Hi
I've got it and can trade. I can burn 5 copies (first answers). Ready for trade. I've not enough time to organize a tree. Only DVD+R not DVD-R, ensure it works on your material.
Be patient, for a few days I'll be in Paris... do you know what to do ?

[email protected]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003