ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Some thought Return to archive
07-03-03 04:35 AM
dealer squealing I think it would be so great if Keith and Ronnie would do some backing vocals together on stage like in the old days. The Stones lost a little bit for me when Ronnie was not longer included on backing vocals both on records and live. Although his voice is not wery good itīs though charming and also he is not as great singer as Keith but hearing them together backing Jagger up gives me a thrill. If memory serves me well i think it was from Steel Wheels tour when Ronnie was not included for the first time on a tour and a LP.
For example if they would just do vocals on the B stage say for Neighbours, Starfucker and Little T and A (yes on the b stage) What do you think?
07-03-03 11:53 PM
J.J.Flash You are damn right Dealer! I agree 100%.
Keith and Ronnie should sing more, mainly Keith, like he used to do on the 81-83 days.
I just can't stand for Bernard Fowler and Lisa singing! I can't take it anymore, it's just a drag.
They should do like in the old days. Do you remember Keith singin in Dead Flowers sharing the microphone with Mick in 72? Lisa should sing only her great number on Gimme Shelter and nothing more, which today is not so great as some years ago in the previous tour.
07-04-03 04:39 AM
dealer squealing Yeah J.J. Flash
talking about sharing the same mike,
when i saw the Stones at Giants in 1997 performing
19th Nervous Breakdown and Jagger ran to Keith to share the mike when they sang "pleeeaaaseee" together i was nearly going to faint it was a highligth for me just this little "magic". I think that they just donīt realise what it gives us much to se Keith and Mick share the same mike or, just when they smile and grin to each other and hug.
I saw them perform Dead Flowers in Gothenburg in 1990 and the shared the mike a little bit there and WOW
I also think that they can use Bernard and Lisa but my suggestion is that use Ronnie with Keith on some numbers, i think that they donīt have to pay Ronnie extra for that.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003