ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jaggers are a model family Return to archive
07-02-03 11:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl JAGGERS ARE A MODEL FAMILY

Jul 2 2003

EXCLUSIVE: Jade, Jerry and kids front new fashion campaign

By Ollie Picton-Jones, Fashion Director

IT'S a sight that will surely have old Mick Jagger's lips quivering with pride.

His ex-wife Jerry Hall and daughter Jade pose with their children in a fashion shoot after being asked to front a new worldwide advertising campaign for clothing chain H&M.

MY GIRL: Jade and daughter Amber in shot for H&M ads

Jerry, 46, is pictured holding on to her and Sir Mick's son Gabriel, five, while jewellery designer Jade stands alongside her eight-year-old girl Amber.

Swedish giant H&M has ditched its glossy young supermodels in favour of an image they hope will appeal to everyone from children to grandmothers. And the new campaign for its autumn certainly has a family feel to it.

Even though Jerry and Rolling Stone Mick separated in 1999, the two are close friends. The pair share holidays with their four children, Elizabeth, 18, James, 17, 11-year-old Georgia and Gabriel.

MUMMY'S BOY: Jerry and Gabriel, her son with Sir Mick

Texan Jerry, one of the biggest models of the 70s, still looks fantastic as she shows off a range of H&M goods in the ads. And 31-year-old Jade's gorgeous Latino looks, inherited from Nicaraguan mum Bianca Jagger, have meant she's never been short of a modelling job or two.

Sir Mick's son Lucas Morad would have been a perfect model for H&M's toddler wear. But it's unlikely the firm approached his Brazilian mum Luciana - whose affair with the rocker spelled the end of his 22-year marriage to Jerry.
07-03-03 06:08 AM
luxury1 Wow--I love that shot of Jade with her daughter. Look at the expressions on their faces. And Jade is smoking hot. Thanks for posting Voo.
07-03-03 08:01 AM
LadyJane I agree with Lux!! Jade is gorgeous. Perhaps the RO boys would like us to start a "superblow"-like thread featuring the daughters of the Glimmer Twins!!!

LadyJ.
07-03-03 05:20 PM
parmeda
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I agree with Lux!! Jade is gorgeous. Perhaps the RO boys would like us to start a "superblow"-like thread featuring the daughters of the Glimmer Twins!!!

LadyJ.

Please reconsider that thought...
there isn't a hose long enough to cool the boys down, lol!
07-03-03 06:09 PM
gypsy Thanks for posting that, Voodoo. I'd been trying to remember to keep an eye out for those new ads. Yeah, I don't think Luciana/Lucas ads would've went over too well.

Oh, yeah, like we need more chick pics...the hormones are always raging over here as it is.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003