ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick J Shot? Return to archive
07-02-03 03:20 PM
Soul Survivor I was at this site and it said Mick (Jagger) was shot on the set of Ned Kelly. Is this true?
07-02-03 03:31 PM
sandrew I don't know if he got shot, but there was some kind of minor accident in which Mick's hand was injured. It couldn't have been that serious because he managed to write a little miracle called "Brown Sugar" while he was hurt...
07-02-03 03:50 PM
Maxlugar I'm pretty sure he was shot.

Has anyone ever seen that nasty gash he had on his wrist during the Warhol photo shoot he did in '75? Christ it looked like a tried to kill himself.

Wasswidat???

M. Lo!
07-02-03 03:51 PM
Soul Survivor Are there any pics from that photo shoot?
07-02-03 05:16 PM
Monkey Woman On the set of Ned Kelly, a gun he was using exploded accidentally and injured his hand. I think it resulted in 16 stiches. He said he wrote Brown Sugar during that period to rehabilitate his right hand. In 1975, Mick put his hand to a glass panel (he was drunk and tried to open a door) and again injured himself. Annie Leibowitz took a photograph of his hand with the stitches.
07-03-03 06:12 AM
luxury1 That nasty gashed-up wrist from the ANnie Leibowitz shoot in 75 (I think) was a result of Mick putting his hand through the glass on a revolving door (or at least that was the "official" report on the accident). But I always tended to believe it, Mick being an easy drunk and all, leaving a restaurant all messed up, giggling and carrying on.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003