ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

The Marquee Club 1962
Happy 41st Anniversary
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAXX! Return to archive Page: 1 2
07-03-03 03:08 PM
Honky Tonk Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXX!

Alex
07-03-03 05:04 PM
Jaxx thanks you guys. unfortunatly it was a crazy, "just another day" that wound up poolside at a swim meet drinking marguritas from 3 till 9. that 2 gallon bucket and bag of ice "fed a crowd" and we howled. joey, how did you know how old i was? and yeah, maxxy, who knew that the YOTI had a smoking lounge? happy belated birthday to you telecaster. its always fun to find a new birthday twin. nankster, it was no fun chibalizing without ya in the 4-runner. had to stoke em myself and hey, sdh, i like the graphic and will save it for a future avatar. gazza, the stamps left me breathless. however, i'll try to resist licking the hell out of them. just gotta say that all you guys are making this slow painful recovery more palatable. thanks from the bottom of my heart.

07-03-03 10:54 PM
gypsy Jaxx, you're so cute! I hope you get to feeling better. Already ailing at 22. Who woulda thunk it?
Sorry your birthday wasn't extraordinary...I hate those...I've had a few boring birthdays myself...and a few great ones that really stick out.
But, I do hope that you get better soon, and I will say a prayer for you!
07-03-03 11:09 PM
scope Oops, a day late. But anyway, hope your birthday was a blast and the rehab is progressing nicely. You gotta be ready for 2004 you know!!!!
07-04-03 07:19 AM
Pattie
Happy Birthday!
07-04-03 07:25 AM
egon late as usual...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!
07-04-03 12:39 PM
Jacques As Egon I'm late. I think in France a lot of men are late, women must be patient, but we love them ... LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXX

kisses from France

PS: next week will be a great one in PARIS
07-04-03 10:09 PM
littleredrooster Happiest Belated Birthday, JAXX!!!!

ROOOOOOOOSTAH!!
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003