ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ann Coulter's Text Book Plagiarism (NSC) Return to archive
6th July 2006 12:42 PM
Chuck http://www.crooksandliars.com/posts/2006/07/06/countdown-coulters-text-book-plagerism/

6th July 2006 12:49 PM
pdog Is that lump in her throat her own?
6th July 2006 12:56 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:
Is that lump in her throat her own?

Her gullet is just glad to see you!
6th July 2006 01:00 PM
pdog Bait and switch! She's distracting everyone from looking at the bulge in her pants!
She is smart!
6th July 2006 01:11 PM
jb She is a disgrace to any real conservative...and to those in NJ/NY, what an outrage. I think we (dems) should use her like the repiblicans use Moore...she is truly a despicable person.
6th July 2006 01:50 PM
not bound to please

6th July 2006 03:07 PM
Starbuck woe is me!

where is our dear fleabit to take advantage of this when you need him????
6th July 2006 03:19 PM
LadyJane Right here:

LJ.
6th July 2006 03:20 PM
Joey
Whether women are better than men I cannot say - but I can say they are certainly no worse.
Golda Meir
6th July 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Whether women are better than men I cannot say - but I can say they are certainly no worse.
Golda Meir

There's no difference between one's killing and making decisions that will send others to kill. It's exactly the same thing, or even worse.
Golda Meir
6th July 2006 03:27 PM
Poplar
thanks so much for posting this.
I just booked John Barrie for our show tonight.
SWEET!!!
6th July 2006 03:28 PM
Starbuck joey...

are you volunteering to be the dirty liberal of the board?

please say yes!
6th July 2006 03:29 PM
Starbuck joey...

make golda proud!
6th July 2006 03:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
where is our dear fleabit to take advantage of this when you need him????

He will not cross the internet!
6th July 2006 03:31 PM
Starbuck On Friday nights after shabbat, I like to down a few heinekens, thumb through a "playgirl" and hurl donut holes at the palestinian boys who play down the street.

-Golda Meir
6th July 2006 03:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
On Friday nights after shabbat, I like to down a few heinekens, thumb through a "playgirl" and hurl donut holes at the palestinian boys who play down the street.

-Golda Meir

I would've swore on a stack of Old Testaments that was a quote from Ryan Secrest!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)