ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABC Changes Title of 'Let's Rob ...' Return to archive
5th July 2006 11:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels ABC Changes Title of 'Let's Rob ...'
Show will now be called 'The Knights of Prosperity'
July 5 2006
zap2it.com

LOS ANGELES -- ABC's comedy about a ragtag group of schmoes who decide to rob Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger has a new title.

The show, formerly titled "Let's Rob ...," will now be called "The Knights of Prosperity." That's the name group leader Eugene Gurkin (Donal Logue) gives to his would-be master thieves in the opening episode.

"The Knights of Prosperity" is, by our count, the fourth title that the show has carried since creators Jon Beckerman and Rob Burnett ("Ed") sold the show to ABC. The pair initially called their script "Let's Rob Jeff Goldblum," hoping the "Jurassic Park" star would agree to appear in the project.

That didn't happen -- Goldblum is starring in the midseason show "Raines" at NBC. When Jagger agreed to join the show, the title became "Let's Rob Mick Jagger," which was then shortened to "Let's Rob ..." because, should the show last more than one season, the crew would presumably pick another target.

The new title could also free the show to focus on other aspects of the characters' lives, rather than just the execution of their scheme.

In addition to Logue ("Grounded for Life") and Jagger, who will have a recurring part, "The Knights of Prosperity" also stars Sofia Vergara ("Hot Properties"), Kevin Michael Richardson ("Like Family"), Lenny Venito ("The Sopranos"), Maz Jobrani ("Life on a Stick") and Josh Grisetti. It's scheduled to air at 9 p.m. ET Tuesdays in the fall.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
5th July 2006 11:25 PM
Soldatti What a waste of time, give us another new album Mick for god's sake.
5th July 2006 11:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels SOPHIA VERGARA
5th July 2006 11:54 PM
Bitch They could have named it KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOR, coming to our emotional rescue in TV-land. you will be mine you will be mine all mine
6th July 2006 07:17 AM
corgi37 Man, she is a firm favourite when i am firm.
6th July 2006 07:21 AM
FotiniD It's insane, the way I see it the story should be over within the first 3 episodes. How're they gonna run a whole season based on this story and even hope to continue for more than one season is really beyond me.
6th July 2006 10:05 AM
not bound to please This is true? Oh brother..

TTM - looks like Stefano is back: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=151066
6th July 2006 11:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

TTM - looks like Stefano is back: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=151066

Yes. That rumor has been floating around for awhile. It's good to see Patch back though.
6th July 2006 11:51 AM
Some Guy they may change the title but I can change the channel.
6th July 2006 12:39 PM
pdog This show will be The Bigger Bang of TV!
6th July 2006 12:40 PM
Some Guy dud
6th July 2006 12:42 PM
pdog Streets Of Dud!
6th July 2006 12:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
pdog wrote:
Streets Of Dud!

P-O-S-T-I-N-G!
6th July 2006 12:45 PM
pdog
6th July 2006 12:47 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yes. That rumor has been floating around for awhile. It's good to see Patch back though.

Yes - but - Joe is not working on that other show now...

I love Patch, and if they brong Tony back and get rid of all those lame baby obsessed characters - all will be well.

I'm liking Passions lately too. It's been hilarious the last few weeks.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)