ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sophia Loren (NSC) Return to archive
5th July 2006 04:13 PM
MrPleasant Screen legend Loren poses for Pirelli Calendar
Wed Jul 5, 2006 12:39pm ET

MILAN (Reuters) - Italian screen legend Sophia Loren has posed for the 2007 edition of Pirelli Calendar, prompting Italians to speculate whether she bared it all for the coveted publication known for its artistic portraits of beautiful women.

The 71-year-old Oscar winner will be the oldest woman to appear in the famed calendar, dubbed "The Cal." Its circulation is restricted to a privileged 30,000, including the royal family of Morocco.

Loren will appear with four other actresses in the 33rd edition of the calendar, due out in November. The others are Naomi Watts, Penelope Cruz, Lou Doillon and Hilary Swank.

Loren said "she had a lot of fun, like a young girl" while working on the photo shoot at a secret location in California, according to Pirelli, best known for its tire business.

A picture of Loren's shoot that ran in Milan's Corriere della Sera newspaper showed her in lingerie under a bed sheet with two photographers standing over her.

Despite Pirelli's denials that Loren posed nude, Italian personalities have felt compelled to comment on the idea.

"Sophia Loren is an icon, she is an eternal woman. She can do anything," actress Valeria Marini told Corriere della Sera on Wednesday.

Television director Gianni Boncompagni was dead against the prospect.

"After Juventus in Serie C, all that is left is a calendar for senior citizens," he was quoted as saying in La Stampa, referring to a match-fixing soccer scandal that threatens to downgrade the club.

"We could always seek help from Amnesty International," he said.

© Reuters 2006. All Rights Reserved.
5th July 2006 04:15 PM
jb Milan still open!!!!
5th July 2006 04:19 PM
MrPleasant http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/culturevulture/archives/2006/07/05/body_politics.html

"So Sophia Loren is doing a nudey pose for a Pirelli calendar, at the age of 71. I wondered idly what the accepted line was on Loren... I went to askmen.com, which is quicker and almost always more succinct than asking an actual man, and apparently she "has managed to age quite nicely"."

5th July 2006 04:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Milan still open!!!!

opening there was a mistake...Sweedish Erik was screwed!
5th July 2006 04:33 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

opening there was a mistake...Sweedish Erik was screwed!

We predicted this...
5th July 2006 06:43 PM
Dead_Flowers Back in the day she had a awesome figure. Wow! I hope gravity has been good to her. She is obviously comfortable with herself, more than most women half her age. Good for her.

5th July 2006 06:47 PM
Gazza is that first pic photoshopped?

Doesnt look like Sophia's 'baps'
5th July 2006 07:17 PM
GotToRollMe She looked hot in 1994's "Pret-A-Porter."
5th July 2006 08:55 PM
glencar Yes, that first picture doesn't look real.
5th July 2006 09:45 PM
pdog Hottest woman in my lifetime!
6th July 2006 12:08 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
Gazza wrote:
is that first pic photoshopped?

Doesnt look like Sophia's 'baps'

I dunno? I didn't do it. The head does look a little off. She did two films in her younger years where she went topless.

http://members.fortunecity.com/noops042/fcnoops_sophia_loren1.html#

You can see several more photos here.
6th July 2006 07:15 AM
corgi37 Holy shit, she'd have more grooves in her skin than the fucking tyres!

Oh, i have Pirrellis on my Falcon. Sweet ride!
6th July 2006 07:37 AM
egon remember how she picked those lotto balls from a big bowl,
for the worldcup a few years back?

I do....
6th July 2006 07:57 AM
Zack Looking at the other ones in the link DF posted, I think that shot is real.
6th July 2006 08:03 AM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
Hottest woman in my lifetime!

I think you may well be right
6th July 2006 08:21 AM
Factory Girl I think Marilyn Monroe was the hottest woman before my life time.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)