ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: North Korean Jerkoff... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
4th July 2006 05:02 PM
The_Worst Launches 3 missles as the US launches the space shuttle on the 4th of July... Luckily, it appears his missles suck almost as badly as he does....What a fuckin' prick...
4th July 2006 05:39 PM
Fiji Joe A classic case of penis envy

4th July 2006 05:47 PM
pdog One day North Korea wil be free... We made need to trade Taiwan for it, but...
Fuck Mr. Ill !!!
4th July 2006 05:51 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

Fuck Mr. Ill !!!

....and his brother " Mentally Ill "
4th July 2006 06:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

....and his brother " Mentally Ill "

4th July 2006 06:04 PM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I masturbate .

It is TRUE !!! ... I Do !

Oh , Lil' Fiji ....... Little Fiji ......

Jazzy Joe
4th July 2006 06:10 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I masturbate .

Images of Paris Hilton, No?
4th July 2006 06:26 PM
edithgrove I watched the Wizard of Oz last night, yes I admit it, for the first time in years and realized today while watching Fox News that the North Korean army does that same goose-stepping, arm across the chest march the Munchkin army did in 1939!
4th July 2006 06:46 PM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves
quote:
edithgrove wrote:
the North Korean army does that same goose-stepping, arm across the chest march the Munchkin army did in 1939!

But the Munchkin army didn't have nukes!
4th July 2006 06:52 PM
Poplar
Nor did they have this threatening missile called a "Dong."
4th July 2006 06:57 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
A classic case of penis envy

They even called it the Dong missile.

I denounce this, btw. Notably, I am the only one to have done so.
4th July 2006 07:06 PM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I will follow you, I denounce this too!
You're a leader and a drinker!
4th July 2006 07:08 PM
Poplar I hereby denouce the Dong.
4th July 2006 07:08 PM
Fiji Joe It's good to denounce this...it's good to denounce anything
4th July 2006 07:10 PM
pdog I don't know what denounce means, but I do know what an ounce is, so this must be good partying shit!
4th July 2006 07:37 PM
Poplar
projectile dysfunction

4th July 2006 09:26 PM
Zulu Fun Mix America's sagging and flaccid soft power (Brits must be reading Rocks Off):

*Telegraph*
Britain falls out of love with America
By Anthony King
(Filed: 03/07/2006)

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July, when Americans celebrate Independence Day. But a YouGov survey for The Daily Telegraph suggests that the Stars and Stripes will be flying at half mast in the eyes of most Britons. There has probably never been a time when America was held in such low esteem on this side of the Atlantic.

A majority of Britons think American culture and the actions of the present American administration are making the world a worse place to live in, and almost no one believes America is now, if it ever was, a beacon to the world. Well over half of those interviewed regard the US as an imperial power bent on dominating the world by one means or another.

President George W Bush's standing in this country could scarcely be lower. More than three quarters of Britons believe the current president is a "poor" or even "terrible" world leader and almost as many believe that his rhetoric about promoting the cause of democracy in the world is merely a cover for his promotion of American national interests.

The core problem is with America's relations with the rest of the world. George W Bush is no Franklin D Roosevelt, Dwight D Eisenhower or John F Kennedy. All of those American presidents inspired respect. Mr Bush appears to inspire nothing but contempt. Fully 69 per cent of Britons say their overall opinion of the US has gone down in recent years.

YouGov also asked respondents to assess the Bush administration's impact on the world beyond America's shores. Their assessment is overwhelmingly negative. Fewer than one quarter, 22 per cent, believe that the present American government's policies and actions make the world a better place to live in. Three times that proportion, 65 per cent, regard America's influence in the world today as predominantly malign.

The figures in the section of the chart headed "America, Bush and the world" paint an even bleaker picture. Many Americans like to think of the US as a beacon to the world - as its "last, best hope". That view is not shared in this country. Only one in nine Britons, 11 per cent, accepts that view. A massive 77 per cent appear positively startled by the idea that the US may currently be setting the rest of the world a good example.

As the figures in the chart also show, confidence in America's ability to handle problems outside its own borders has plummeted over the past three decades. The Gallup Poll in 1975 found that roughly a quarter of Britons, 27 per cent, had considerable confidence in American leadership. That figure has now fallen by more than half to a mere 12 per cent.

President Bush's personal ratings in this country are horrendous. Almost no one holds him in high regard as a world leader. Fully 34 per cent think he is a "pretty poor" leader and even more, 43 per cent, reckon he is "terrible" in that role.

Opinion polls rarely produce figures quite as negative as these. Moreover, a majority of Britons regard the US President as not only incompetent but also as a complete hypocrite. As the findings in the chart indicate, 72 per cent of YouGov's respondents reckon Mr Bush cares little for democracy and is merely using his pro-democracy rhetoric as a pretext for pursuing selfish American interests.

Even more of YouGov's respondents, 76 per cent, think that, even if the president really does want to promote the cause of freedom and democracy in the world, he is not going about it in the right way. Hardly anyone - a mere nine per cent - thinks Mr Bush is performing well, even in his own terms.

The view that America aspires to ultimate world domination is only a little less widespread. Despite America's anti-imperial past, well over half of YouGov's respondents, 58 per cent, reckon it is now fair to describe the US as "an essentially imperial power, one that wants to dominate the world by one means or another". Only 28 per cent dismiss such a view as unwarranted.

The section of the chart headed "How the US looks to us" will also make grim reading for America's many admirers. Respondents were offered pairs of contrasted words and phrases and asked to say which of each pair they thought best described the US today.

The figures turn much of America's self-image on its head. From this side of the Atlantic, America appears to be a class-divided and racially divided society and one that fails to offer its citizens equality of opportunity. Nearly three quarters of Britons, 72 per cent, believe American society is essentially "unequal".

More predictably, most Britons believe America is dominated by big business and preoccupied with money. Large majorities of Britons look down on America as "vulgar" (65 per cent) and "uncultured" (56 per cent).

Perhaps most worrying in political terms is the almost universal sense in this country that the US is determined to go its own way in the world, with an almost casual disregard for everybody else. Roughly three quarters of Britons think the US is "badly led" (73 per cent), "ignorant of the outside world" (73 per cent) and "doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks" (83 per cent)...
4th July 2006 09:37 PM
Dan
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They even called it the Dong missile.

I would have ordered a bombing raid on the launching area by now, just denouncing it seems kind of weak when we have seen it coming all along.
4th July 2006 10:41 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

I masturbate .

It is TRUE !!! ... I Do !

Oh , Lil' Fiji ....... Little Fiji ......

Jazzy Joe

I've got my eye on you tonight.......

Tee Hee!
4th July 2006 11:30 PM
Fiji Joe Jesus...they're stealing my "Tee Hee"s now?
4th July 2006 11:56 PM
Highwire Rob What Kim Jong-il needs is a swift kick in the NORADs!
5th July 2006 12:05 AM
Fiji Joe Could we all just be a little more sensitive towards the North Korean posters on the board?
5th July 2006 12:33 AM
Highwire Rob
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
5th July 2006 12:46 AM
JuanTCB License To Il!

I'm so Ronery / So ronery / So ronery and sadry arone / There's no one / Just me onry / Sitting on my rittle throne / I work very hard to be number one guy / but, stiwr there's no one to right up my rife / Seems rike no one takes me serirousry / And so, I'm ronery / A rittle ronery / Poor rittle me / There's no one I can rerate to / Feewr rike a biwd in a cage / It's kinda siwry / but, not reawry / because, it's fiwring my body with rage / I'm the smartest, most crever, most physicawry fit / but, none of the women seem to give a shit / Maybe someday, they'wr awr notice me / And untiwr then, I'wr be ronery / Yeah, a rittle ronery / Poor rittle me...
[Edited by JuanTCB]
5th July 2006 01:04 AM
MrPleasant Fuck the world. And we're all a part of it.
5th July 2006 02:20 AM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
Fuck the world. And we're all a part of it.

Fuck ME!
5th July 2006 03:00 AM
Starbuck Sorry, you are only allowed to denounce one thing every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before denouncing again.
5th July 2006 03:00 AM
pdog The 60 second rule may have been lifted from here!
5th July 2006 03:01 AM
pdog Yes it has!
5th July 2006 07:31 AM
glencar Life is full of trade-offs - on the same day Il pops off some missiles, the 60 second rules is lifted!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)