ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy 4th Of July Return to archive Page: 1 2
4th July 2006 12:25 AM
Nellcote Yes Sir, it's that time again.
Here's hoping all of my US kinfolk have a WICKED PISSA day..
I have the menu planned for the day...
The ribs are soaking in apple cider as I write this..
About 9A, they will get a rub down with some seasonings.
Then the wings will go in for a good jerk bath for several hours.
'bout 12P, the smoker will be fired up, a ceromonial hooch to fire up the engines.
The Captain Morgan will be calling soon after, he does not like to drink alone...
Of course, the relatives who are coming by to graze are in for a steady diet of all country tinged musical selections for their listening pleasure.
We'll hit 'em with the wings about 3P, followed up with the ribs about 430P, with the grilled Vidalias, new this year. Mix in that homemade slaw, baked beans, we are good to go.
I think we get the juiced & sloppy watermelon this year, all hollowed out with the special sauce...
I am sacrificing the parade in town, which will feature the coach of the Stanley Cup winning Hurricanes, a local chap, however, food comes 1st.
By about 715P, we'll get the Bic lighters ready, for one last round of Freebird, polish off a few more Narragansetts, and we should be good to go.
Yes, JB, the Pops special will be watched with glee, as homeboys Tyler & Perry get the musical nod this year..

As always, anyone in the area is welcome.

Yes, and to get you in the mood, click on this baby, and hike up the volume wicked loud!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zc7MraaUb8M&search=shooter%20jennings

4th July 2006 12:56 AM
PeerQueer Cool link - Shooter is the real deal!

I'm off to the islands first thing in the morning. Spend the 4th watching the fireworks at Roche Harbor, food,wine and music with old friends that I have not seen for too long now...

And Europe is just around the corner...
4th July 2006 01:02 AM
Poplar damn Nellcote, that sounds just about right.
the 4th is fantastic... matched only by Thanksgiving.

[Edited by Poplar]
4th July 2006 01:23 AM
Bloozehound Happy 4th

that ol' Nellcote knows how to pachanga

shicobobed 6 ribeyes, 2 lbs of fat, fresh gulf shrimp and have washed down about 12 pk of guiness extra stout and several high dollar cigars

http://youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=LbcIF1J_jnI&l=288&t=OEgsToPDskJl_r9SipQ1oDLBRJd4sXU9&fs=1&title=Waylon%20Jennings%20&%20Willie%20Nelson:%20If%20I%20can%20find%20a%20clean%20shirt
[Edited by Bloozehound]
4th July 2006 01:25 AM
pdog I Got A Hard On For Freedom!
4th July 2006 01:28 AM
JuanTCB Hi neighbor . . . have a 'Gansett!

I've got my own "jerk bath" scheduled for tomorrow but it's probably best not discussed here.

Sounds like you've got it all worked out, Nellcote - have a great one!
4th July 2006 04:35 AM
Highwire Rob

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
4th July 2006 07:14 AM
nankerphelge A happy 4th to all!

I will be downtown in DC today -- working unfortunately -- but hoping y'all have plenty of fun celebrating the freedom that we enjoy in this country (despite the crackpot rantings of certain self-centered types who for all their brilliance don't seem to have been contacted by Rand or Cato or any other think-tank for that matter to solve the world's problems, and don't ya wonder if they are that smart, why the hell aren't they contributing more than just hot air which likely contributes to global warming)

Have a wonderful day!
4th July 2006 07:16 AM
glencar Happy Fourth of July to all my fellow Americans!
4th July 2006 08:34 AM
Gazza Happy birthday, Yanks!
4th July 2006 08:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks, Nelly!! That video helped lighten my spirits as I look out at the pouring down rain.....

Oh.... and Happy 4th!!
4th July 2006 09:18 AM
LadyJane Raining here, too MEG.

Can't dampen my spirits.

We may a lot of problems, but I can't think of a better place to be born and raised.

Here's to the USA....Happy Birthday!!!

Everyone have a safe and fun holiday!!

LJ.

4th July 2006 09:19 AM
FotiniD Happy 4th of July everyone at the States!
4th July 2006 10:11 AM
FrankiePeppers Is this a day of mourning in England?

4th July 2006 10:16 AM
Gazza fuck no, they're glad to get rid of ya!
[Edited by Gazza]
4th July 2006 10:16 AM
Fiji Joe Hot dogs, apple pie and baseball is on tap for today...Happy Independence Day from Team Fiji!

4th July 2006 10:25 AM
corgi37 Happy American birthday to my Yank mates. May your wars be short and your penises long.

Greatest Yanks.

Lincoln - Invented a great car!
Martin Luther King Jr - His son Larry is still going strong with his talk show! Odd hair though.
Richard Nixon - America's Saddam
Richard Simmons - America's gift to fat chicks
George A. Romero - Greatest director ever.
JB & Joey - Greatest posters ever.
John Holmes - Set the bench mark for all men.
Martin Sheen - Greatest American Prez.
Homer Simpson - Fairly accurate portrayal of average Yank middle aged male.
Mel Gibson - He NEVER was Australian. We dont fucking want him.
Mike Brady - The dad we all wanted ('cept he was gay).
George W. Bush - Greatest drunk driver.
4th July 2006 10:33 AM
Fiji Joe Please go jerk-off...this is our day

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
4th July 2006 10:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Greatest Yanks.

4th July 2006 10:36 AM
Fiji Joe The same goes for you Gazza
4th July 2006 02:09 PM
MrPleasant Happy birthday Tom Cruise!

4th July 2006 02:45 PM
Some Guy I watched that hot dog eating contest that they have every 4th on espn, it was disgusting to see. That little japenese dude that wins every year sure can eat a lot of damn hot dogs-54 in 12 minutes! I could do maybe 5-6.
4th July 2006 02:47 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I watched that hot dog eating contest that they have every 4th on espn, it was disgusting to see. That little japenese dude that wins every year sure can eat a lot of damn hot dogs-54 in 12 minutes! I could do maybe 5-6.

What's disgusting is how they let those fat bastards waste all that food away.
4th July 2006 02:50 PM
Some Guy funny, The guy that won was skinny and in great shape
4th July 2006 03:01 PM
MrPleasant Hilarious!

Watch the sequence where supposedly normal children don't recognise Christ, but clearly know who Ronald McDonald is.

[Edited by Imagine There's No Heaven]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
4th July 2006 03:37 PM
glencar Mr. Pleasant, you need to let go...
4th July 2006 03:41 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
glencar wrote:
Mr. Pleasant, you need to let go...

Indeed. I found out that I just needed to go to the bathroom.
4th July 2006 03:42 PM
glencar That's what dumbass flea should have done!
4th July 2006 03:45 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
glencar wrote:
That's what dumbass flea should have done!

"I can only speak FOR myself" said R.E.M.'s Peter Buck once, then jumped into an airplane and tried to rape hot redheaded hostesses.

That's what I should have done.

[Edited by a psycho]
[Edited by MrPleasant]
4th July 2006 09:49 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Yes Sir, it's that time again.
Here's hoping all of my US kinfolk have a WICKED PISSA day..
I have the menu planned for the day...
The ribs are soaking in apple cider as I write this..
About 9A, they will get a rub down with some seasonings.
Then the wings will go in for a good jerk bath for several hours.
'bout 12P, the smoker will be fired up, a ceromonial hooch to fire up the engines.
The Captain Morgan will be calling soon after, he does not like to drink alone...
Of course, the relatives who are coming by to graze are in for a steady diet of all country tinged musical selections for their listening pleasure.
We'll hit 'em with the wings about 3P, followed up with the ribs about 430P, with the grilled Vidalias, new this year. Mix in that homemade slaw, baked beans, we are good to go.
I think we get the juiced & sloppy watermelon this year, all hollowed out with the special sauce...
I am sacrificing the parade in town, which will feature the coach of the Stanley Cup winning Hurricanes, a local chap, however, food comes 1st.
By about 715P, we'll get the Bic lighters ready, for one last round of Freebird, polish off a few more Narragansetts, and we should be good to go.
Yes, JB, the Pops special will be watched with glee, as homeboys Tyler & Perry get the musical nod this year..

As always, anyone in the area is welcome.

Yes, and to get you in the mood, click on this baby, and hike up the volume wicked loud!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zc7MraaUb8M&search=shooter%20jennings

oh yea...

ribs, and bbq chicken breast on the grill... mudslides and toasted almonds all day... wait what a suprise my kids have their friends over who brought their own corona's and limes... too much liquor and too much wife today but boy she can bbq with the best of them... going to screw up my week in the pocono's with her...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)