ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Protection of minorities is the deepest meaning t of democracy Return to archive
3rd July 2006 04:43 PM
Dick Bush Much to my concern, I see the growing hysteria against our much beloved and highly respected minority of the right wing zealots on this board.

I'll be utterly frank and confess that I actually don't understand what these charming folks are looking for on the Stones board, but that's for me just another reason to appreciate and protect them ever more.

You've got the feeling they are beaving noisy and bitchy here, rudely trying to impose their own weltanschaung? Please, try to be a little bit sympathetic with these mostly very obese fellows, don't intimidate them, they are just too desperate about the fact the next prez will be called Obama or - god forgive! - Clinton, and that might be too much for them.

Please, quit bugging them - where are they supposed to go out of here?

Respect the divine in theme, cuz thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

3rd July 2006 05:08 PM
pdog I'm bleeeding out my asshole when I shit!
3rd July 2006 05:21 PM
Dick Bush
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm bleeeding out my asshole when I shit!

You might just try to think their way for a while. In fact, all of them are absolutely great patriots, and all of them would surely send their own kids to Iraq for the sake of making freedom and democracy there. I'm gonna tellya something: knowing them is respecting them. Articulate, well grounded, thoughtful guys.

Though I still don't get their devotion to the Rolling Stones, but that's surely my flaw.
3rd July 2006 05:23 PM
pdog
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

You might just try to think their way for a while. In fact, all of them are absolutely great patriots, and all of them would surely send their own kids to Iraq for the sake of making freedom and democracy there. I'm gonna tellya something: knowing them is respecting them. Articulate, well grounded, thoughtful guys.

Though I still don't get their devotion to the Rolling Stones, but that's surely my flaw.

Don't over think it!
3rd July 2006 05:26 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm bleeeding out my asshole when I shit!

I just dribble jizz. But NOT out my asshole.
3rd July 2006 05:46 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:

I'll be utterly frank and confess that I actually don't understand what these charming folks are looking for on the Stones board, but that's for me just another reason to appreciate and protect them ever more.

I swear, you're a conservative pretending to be liberal...you can't be that much of the liberal stereotype can you?...I mean judgmental AND paternalistic in just one sentence?...Is that you Riffy?
3rd July 2006 05:46 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
I just dribble jizz. But NOT out my asshole.

Whew! Clarification was very important!
3rd July 2006 07:14 PM
glencar I'd love Obama to become our President. Some of our best Presidents have been Irish-American.
3rd July 2006 09:40 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'd love Obama to become our President. Some of our best Presidents have been Irish-American.

He's American?
4th July 2006 01:00 PM
Jumping Jack I'm glad I don't live in the People's Republic of New Jersey. Spend less? Hell no!!! Tax more, waste more, the Democratic mantra. Corzine for President!!!
4th July 2006 01:05 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whew! Clarification was very important!

Today it was Red, White AND Blue!!!
4th July 2006 11:26 PM
Lethargy
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Much to my concern, I see the growing hysteria against our much beloved and highly respected minority of the right wing zealots on this board.

You've got the feeling they are beaving noisy and bitchy here, rudely trying to impose their own weltanschaung? Please, try to be a little bit sympathetic with these mostly very obese fellows, don't intimidate them, they are just too desperate about the fact the next prez will be called Obama or - god forgive! - Clinton, and that might be too much for them.

Please, quit bugging them - where are they supposed to go out of here?

Respect the divine in theme, cuz thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

Too bad so many progressive type people think that "protecting" minorities equals unlimited, unconditional cash transfer payments from people of one race to people of another race. This is the ultimate insult - and a racist one at that - to minorities.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)