ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is homosexuality genetically determined? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
3rd July 2006 04:46 PM
pdog Genetics...
3rd July 2006 05:21 PM
rocker P-Dog you might find it interesting to know that some of the same reserachers who believe homosexuality is genetically driven also beleive that men are genetically predisposed to philander
3rd July 2006 05:24 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:
P-Dog you might find it interesting to know that some of the same reserachers who believe homosexuality is genetically driven also beleive that men are genetically predisposed to philander

You might find it interesting, that no one is really interested...
3rd July 2006 05:51 PM
MrPleasant I think that people are genetically predisposed to go to hell.
3rd July 2006 06:37 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I think that people are genetically predisposed to go to hell.

I've been to hell!
3rd July 2006 06:58 PM
Fiji Joe Genetic?...Not universally....I've seen some cats that I know were born to suck cock...I've seen others who turned to smoking pole just because they got bored with poontang....still others I've noticed are just looking to fit in...too bad they didn't turn to a Rolling Stones message board...we could have saved them money on leather and construction helmets

4th July 2006 01:40 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:

I've been to hell!

Ever been married?
[Edited by MrPleasant]
4th July 2006 01:40 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Genetic?...Not universally....I've seen some cats that I know were born to suck cock...I've seen others who turned to smoking pole just because they got bored with poontang....still others I've noticed are just looking to fit in...too bad they didn't turn to a Rolling Stones message board...we could have saved them money on leather and construction helmets

Hug me!
[Edited by MrPleasant]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)