ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sani Siro, Milan - 11st July 2006
© Dave Hogan with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is homosexuality genetically determined? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
28th June 2006 03:54 PM
rocker P-Dog is your wife the chiniese girl? Every time i see your post i, for a fleeting moment, think about nailing her. Shes hot!
28th June 2006 03:58 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:
P-Dog is your wife the chiniese girl? Every time i see your post i, for a fleeting moment, think about nailing her. Shes hot!

My wife is hotter, she won't let me post pics of women prettier than her...
28th June 2006 03:58 PM
Some Guy I see her so often I barely notice now.
28th June 2006 04:01 PM
pdog
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I see her so often I barely notice now.

She's up there to help defend marriage and keep straight men from choosing to be gay... I think it's working!
28th June 2006 04:02 PM
Jerry in Boston
quote:
pdog wrote:
It is well known the last supper was the first Pride event in the history of the world...
He wore man sandals, danced on the water, drank wine and was always hanging out with a bunch of men. Duh!
The question isn't was Jesus gay, it's was he a top or a bottom?

Dude, Jesus was certainly a bottom. He wore a robe! Additionally, I think he would be considered an Otter in the Bear movement cuz of that sexy beard he had goin on.
28th June 2006 04:25 PM
Joey " Reincarnation plays an important role in the ideas of Anthroposophy, a spiritual movement founded by Rudolf Steiner. Steiner described the human soul gaining new experiences in every epoch and in a variety of races or nations. The unique personality and abilities, but also weaknesses, that every human being is born with are not simply a reflection of the genetic heritage -- though Steiner described the incarnating soul as searching for and even preparing a familial lineage supportive ... "

Zzzzzzzzzzz !
28th June 2006 04:43 PM
pdog Joey when did you first realize you were gay?
Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
28th June 2006 05:03 PM
Joey " Joey when did you first realize you were gay?"

28th June 2006 05:04 PM
pdog This did it for me...
28th June 2006 05:07 PM
MrPleasant I think it's pretty clear that homosexuality is "gentically determined". I mean, you cannot be a "gent" and stop being a queer. Right?

"Yesiree".

Shut the fuck up, you beautiful hunky bastard.
28th June 2006 05:09 PM
pdog
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I think it's pretty clear that homosexuality is "gentically determined". I mean, you cannot be a "gent" and stop being a queer. Right?

"Yesiree".

Shut the fuck up, you beautiful hunky bastard.

He's no Mick Jagger!

Sorry, you are only allowed to post one message every 60 seconds. Please wait 60 seconds before posting again.
28th June 2006 05:16 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
pdog wrote:
He's no Mick Jagger!

28th June 2006 05:21 PM
Joey

I am now leaving the board .
28th June 2006 05:24 PM
rocker Im going to Tennessee. There've been some pretty crappy things said me about on this thread. That's ok though. In many regards we see things differently. I take no offense at your dragging Christ through the mud either, even though "i work for the church."

In any case, if you met me P-dog you might say thats the coolest "homophope" ive ever met, though I am not one.

If your wife is hotter than the chinese chick your did pretty good i suppose.
28th June 2006 05:24 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Joey wrote:

I am now leaving the board .

28th June 2006 05:35 PM
rocker "Does it matter if it's a choice or a born trait?
What is unhealthy about two people in love? This question moots every argument or point... Please answer..."

Whats unhealthy about three or four people being in love? and getting married? please answer...

Actually I gave five reasons why homosexual relationships can be unhealthy in my second previous long post. Go back and read it again. There are five reasons i put up about it being unhealthy.

28th June 2006 05:36 PM
mickmask
quote:
the good wrote:

Clueless propaganda. True for some, not true for others. Your statement just adds more confusion to this debate.

Yes, my personal opinion...but not entirely 'clueless'.
Another article you may find interesting.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0510_050510_gayscent.html

Female pheremones come from um..urine? Eeew. Does that make those who suffer from incontinence absolutely irresistable?..
28th June 2006 05:38 PM
kahoosier I have lived with women, I have lived with men.I used to feel cursed by this, but now realize how lucky I am to have twice the chance of a date on a slow Saturady night !

But seriously, when we talk about rights, I cannot speak for polygamists and such. I can say this,
the prejudices are ingrained and hard to deal with at times. It is easy to sit at the top of the food chain and say someone beneath you has no real reason to complain. But consider this, IF when I was with a woman I put a picture on my desk at work of her and her children, I was a family man. If when I am with a man I put a pic of him and I and our dogs on the desk, I am shoving a life style down people's throats.

I had a long term same sex partner.We had a business and a home together. One day he got really sick and we went to the Emergency Room. His blood realtives lived on another continent. The nurses, doing their job , at first could not allow me in the room with him EVEN THOUGH THEY KNEW US AND I WORKED AT THAT HOSPITAL, BECAUSE IT IS AGAINST THE LAW as well as hopsital policy! Federal HIPA law that is in the United States. Even when the patient desires company in some places hospital policy will prohibit NON FAMILY memebers from entering certain places. Now we worked around things very quickly, my partner merely immediately listed me as his primary MD and I was in. Some will not be that lucky.

We were never allowed joint tax returns, but my ex wife is able to bitch at me about finances that occurred 10 years ago. Even the language grants women the right to be called MRS, immediately pointing out to the rest of the world marital status and all the rights, and customary privleges that go with that status. Meanwhile I could not insure my partner of years with my health care policy.

It is a long litany. I really do not care if the states or the feds of any given country call it marriage, or domestic partnerships, or call it legalized sodomy. But the problem is that by some figures 600,000,000 people world wide are being denied rights that most take for granted , including the right to just be considered normal and healthy!
28th June 2006 05:48 PM
rocker have they found the bi-sexual gene yet?

There was a recent study on how homosexual males and heterosexual females respond to male phermones from Sweeden. The American AP writer wrote the story on it and then said that the study proved a genentic link to homosexuality. Someone here in the states familiar with the study contacted the researchers in Sweeden because they knew the researchers in Sweeden never made that conclusion. The sweedish researchers contacted the American journalist and they ran a corrected version of the story quoting the seedish researcher saying that this study did not prove a geneitc link. How many folks read the corrected version?
28th June 2006 05:52 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:
Whats unhealthy about three or four people being in love? and getting married? please answer...

I don't know anyone like that, how can I answer. I've known gay people my entire life, thousand I've met, hundreds I've either worked with or been friends with...
The only thing I know about Polygamy is from a HBO TV show.
I will say this, in human past history fathering children with many women, may have been a needed for survival.
I don't care if people choose to live that way, I would even welcome polygamists into my life, if they were people I got along with. Maybe they are a threat, I don't know enough to say. I'm not gay or a polygamist, but I'm very libertarian on these issues. It's their business, if they're Americans, they should be allow to live free, as long as they don't harm anyone. If they harm people, then it's a different story.
and fuck re-reading your post. You had complete posts from another thread, you could've edited it better if yuo wanted readers. It was a mess, not a message.
I'm glad you took the jesus jokes in stride. Jesus may have been gay a polygamist or both! you never know. his teaching were about love, tolerance and acceptance! Values seldom seeen in todays big religions, but often spotted from individuals. Is it safe to say, religion is out of step?
28th June 2006 05:54 PM
BONOISLOVE Anybody seen my mojo?

28th June 2006 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:
Anybody seen my mojo?

It's about time you showed up, you old queer!

28th June 2006 06:00 PM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
pdog wrote:

Billy, what the fuck does that mean?

28th June 2006 06:04 PM
mickmask It says right in the article that it was not technically 'proven'.
..but the findings were certainly interesting.
I understand where you're coming from Rocker..I just don't think it's a nice place to visit.
I used to sit on the other side of the fence..until I met a gay fellow at work and became good friends. I soon got to know many of his friends..and it was an eye opening experience.
I don't believe for a minute that these guys 'chose' to be gay.
I agree that there are health issues to consider...but ignorance and promiscuity exists in either persuasion...if you're a slut..you're a slut...gay or not.
I'd be curious to know what the general age group is for this behaviour.
Right now Hepatitis is rampant among the 16 to 24 group in this area...an age where anything seems to go.

mm.
28th June 2006 06:44 PM
pdog
quote:
mickmask wrote:
if you're a slut..you're a slut...

Ahhh, the bi-sexuals!
28th June 2006 07:48 PM
rocker ive never said anything in my posts to imply that someone just conscinecly chooses homosexuality. Like, "Hey I think Ill be homosexual!" What i've suggested is that in many cases there are enviromental factors that often occur that lead people to gravitate to it and the people who do are not conscience of it happening. Its often set in place in early childhood, even before they hit puberty. When their feelings emerge it seems very natural.

Ive met many homosexuals, known them, befriended a man in my church who died of aids when i was in the ninth grade. Im not immune to contact with them.

P-Dog Im afraid you dont know the scriptures. jesus was not as wimply, tolerant, and non-judgmental as you think. The church is no different than any other organization, we too have to make judgements on many things in order to be faithful. What if an agnostic accused me of being judgmental because i told him He couldnt preach in the pulpit because he did not affirm the essential doctrines of the Christian faith? Come on dude, even when you quote Jesus on "not judging" youve ignored the wider context of the passage. Dont pretend to be a Christian thelogian when you are not one.

Why do you always frame judging only in the context of someone not accepting another persons lifestyle? Why does acceptance of the person's lifestyle and acceptance of the person have to go hand in hand for you?
28th June 2006 08:06 PM
rocker Mickmask this is defintely not friendly terriority for this discussion.

The truth be known there's no friendly territory for it. This is proof that the gay activists have stiffled real conversation on the matter.

None-the-less as for promiscuity I would encourage you to look at my second reason, and then find evidence that might debunk what i've stated. You will be hard pressed. Why are male homosexuals so promiscuous? Point four suggests an answer, and points out a deficency of male homosexuality. So heres the clip from my previous post:

Many here say why does it matter whether or not you are gay? let me offer five reasons as to why it may matter:

(1) perhaps it matters because homosexual intercourse, especially male homosexual intercourse, is hugely risky.

The rectum was not made to recive a penis. It bleeeds, that is why aids is more easily spread through male homosexual intercourse. Also rectal cancer, and the insides often fall apart in male homosexuals. I dont want a culture that encourages the kid in my example to continue to experiment with this stuff. It is dangerous.

(2) Perhaps it matters, because promiscuity in the homosexaul community makes secular, non-religious, sexual revolution affirming heterosexuals look like puritians.

Promiscuity amongst homosexuals if off the charts, especially amongst male homosexuals. Most male homosexuals have had hundreds of lovers, many have had several hundred lovers. This is the norm in the homosexual community whereas it is the exception in the heterosexual community. A good example of this is "barebacking." This is not healthy.

(3) perhaps it matters because the homosexual community has a much higher degree of pyscho-social disorders than does the heterosoexual community.

In the past gays could blame this on homophobia. (i.e. heterosexual opproession made me depressed, or turn me into an alcoholic.) This excuse will no longer work because our culture has changed, and now, for the most part affirms homosexuality. Even though homosexuality is now affirmed i do not believe it will cause their pyscho-social disorders to dissipate becaue I believe their "issues" arise from other things besides homosexual oppression.

(4) Perhaps it matters because men and women are different and more readily compliment one another in relationships than do homosexuals. here is what i mean:

Male homosexuals give permission to sleep around with one another in their relationships.

Surly this is not good. That is why male homosexuals have had so many sexual experiences with different partners. (This is a verifiable fact, and if you are a male homosexual then you know it to be true yourself from just being in the gay community) In short, if you put two men together in a homosexual relationship they both give one another permission to freely fuck around because that's what both men want to do. Women do not give their male lovers permission to do this, they demand fidelity from us. That is a good thing unless, of course, you think having a gazillion lovers involves no phyisical, pyschological, emotional, and familial risks and consequeneces, no matter how "hot" the sex may be.

The promblem with female homosexual relationships is this- Women place much more demands on a relationship then do men.

For example a man can come home plop down on the lazyboy and read the newspaper and not say a word and completely be happy. For women this is not good enough. Women demand "communication" and "emotional connectedness" and if her man doesn't give it to her then she is pissed. When you put two women together in a relationship they both make heavy emotional demands on the realtionship and thus they have high degree of breakups, more so than heterosexual relationships. The lesbian relationship isnt built to handle it. In a heterosexual relationship the man doesnt demand as much from the woman and this is good because woman can't take it, but she can sure can dish it out!- "Talk to me dammit! I need communication! All you do is watch the damn TV!"

In short, men and women compliment one another much better, and they temper or restrain one another's weakness much better than do same-sex relationships. Why would we want to affirm people to move in this direction when its already, in many repsects, prone to fail?

(5) Perhaps it matters because kids are involved.

With the increased acceptance of homosexuality comes increased acceptance of gay parenting. Do you or do you not believe that men and women are different? I think a child needs both a man and a woman to develop wholely. Some might object, "What about single parents?" Well, at least a heterosexual single parent can have the other "ex" in the child's life, and at least they can uphold the ideals of a female mom and a male dad, but this is something that two same sex parents can't do.

Children will not be for the better because of gay parenting, of course, unless you believe it is true that men and women are no different. But for me i dont buy it. Somebody please prove to me that men and women are the same! Wheres the empirical evidence? The child needs oppposite sex parents my friends, and homsosexuals short change kids no matter how kind or nice they may be.

28th June 2006 08:11 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:
Why do you always frame judging only in the context of someone not accepting another persons lifestyle? Why does acceptance of the person's lifestyle and acceptance of the person have to go hand in hand for you?

I'm not sure I know what I said that you are refering too. So you're only making a general comment unles there is some specific comment, then I would understand "context". Otherwise you're not asking me a question, you're are making a statement. Which is what follows after that question.
I never said you have to accept a person or their lifestyle. Actually what i'm saying is really the opposite. Like why do you give a shit? Why do oyu spend so much time and thought concerned about homosexuality? B/c you're correct, I don't know the scripture that well, but I also never quoted it. I did refer to Jesus' teachings of love, acceptance and tolerance, that's it. You know why I don't know the scriptures? B/c it doesn't interest me. I don't like NBA, don't follow it, I do know a bit about the game, that's all. I also don't know alot about what it's like to be gay, outside of knowing gay people. I also don't usually define a person by sexuality. Like I just did. I actually don't usually describe people by race, religion or sexual orientation. It's funny b/c most people do. I've actually seen shock on peoples faces when they do that and I call them on it. Did I need to know that Rob, was black, when you told me a story about him? With that said, I still don't understand why you care about gay people so much. Unless it's something you're interested in for self discovery or improvement. I learned from gay men a few things. Men can be too persistent when hitting on someone. So, I learned how my behavior may makes a woman feel.
Gay is not a lifestyle... If it was then wtf is heterosexual... It's who I am, not a lifestyle. A lifestyle is liking The rolling Stones, posting on the board, seeing the band ect... Music is a lifestlye choice. Just like a gearhead is with cars. It still doesn't define the person. The person defines the person...
28th June 2006 08:16 PM
rocker P-Dog fair enough

I still your chinses chick is hot.

"I was king, Mr cool, just a snobby, little fool, like the kids are now, she went all the down"
28th June 2006 08:51 PM
pdog
quote:
rocker wrote:

I still your chinses chick is hot.

She's latino, and she is a lesbian... Does that matter?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)