ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bridges to babylon promo binoculars FOR SALE Return to archive
3rd July 2007 10:01 AM
nseaman Hi

I have aquired two pairs of promo rolling stones bridges to babylon 97/98 world tour binoculars.

One pair are boxed and one pair unboxed. Both in excellent condition

These sell for £125 a pair at eil.com. See link:

http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=13...

Im selling mine for £50 a pair. I can accept cheques or paypal

If you are genuinly interested please email me

[email protected]
4th July 2007 06:44 AM
egon 125 pounds is a lot of money.

and so is 50.....
4th July 2007 07:27 AM
Gazza 'promo' binoculars? As opposed to the ones you could buy at the shows that cost about £5??? Whats the difference?
4th July 2007 07:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:
'promo' binoculars? As opposed to the ones you could buy at the shows that cost about £5??? Whats the difference?

they are signed by Cohl himself
4th July 2007 08:32 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
'promo' binoculars? As opposed to the ones you could buy at the shows that cost about £5??? Whats the difference?

now, now Gazza!
on the net they cost 125 pounds, so... you know...

4th July 2007 01:06 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I have those! I will put them on the net right now!
4th July 2007 01:12 PM
bilsim I have some from the Bigger Bang tour. They cost me a fiver outside. Why on earth are these ones £50?
4th July 2007 01:37 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
bilsim wrote:
I have some from the Bigger Bang tour. They cost me a fiver outside. Why on earth are these ones £50?

Don't ask, just pay!
4th July 2007 02:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
bilsim wrote:
I have some from the Bigger Bang tour. They cost me a fiver outside. Why on earth are these ones £50?

because in the style of all things Stones related, there's always the hope that there's some stupid fucker somewhere out there who will be dumb enough to pay ten times what something is worth if it's marketed properly (see "On Stage Seats", etc)
4th July 2007 03:28 PM
Erik_Snow It's not a bad offer. If one buy these binoculars and the cheapest ticket for one of 02 show - one pay alltogether 10 pounds less than the best tickets - and still have a perfect view, by using this item
4th July 2007 03:30 PM
Gazza well..yes...if they happened to be WORTH that money.

Its not like you can see the band any better through them than any other type of binoculars that dont happen to have a tongue on them!
4th July 2007 03:32 PM
Erik_Snow Ha ha I know Gazza - it's absurd
4th July 2007 03:45 PM
pdog Why would I want something so 20th century? I can get the 21st century ice cube tray...
[Edited by pdog]
4th July 2007 03:59 PM
Erik_Snow
quote:
pdog wrote:
Why would I want something so 20th century? I can get the 21st century ice cube tray...

BUT - would you be able to find the PROMO ice cube tray ?
4th July 2007 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

BUT - would you be able to find the PROMO ice cube tray ?

I only have the early working versions and rough mixes!
5th July 2007 11:01 AM
F505 "I have aquired two pairs of promo rolling stones bridges to babylon 97/98 world tour binoculars."

If someone is interested he/she can get the binoculars for free. I will be glad to get get rid of that garbage. Mail me.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)