ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: iPhone wannabe scalper Return to archive
2nd July 2007 09:57 PM
open-g She gets what she deserves...

2nd July 2007 10:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG All kinds of stupidity in this world!!

Who in hell would wait in line for a damn phone? That is even crazier?!!!
2nd July 2007 10:05 PM
Dan WTF is an IPhone? But that was hilarious.
2nd July 2007 10:12 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Dan wrote:
WTF is an IPhone?

^ Dan!!
2nd July 2007 10:24 PM
fireontheplatter i got to say ..it is pretty freaking amazing.
2nd July 2007 11:17 PM
mrhipfl I have an mp3 player. I have a phone. I don't understand why anyone would drop the money of a Stones front row seat to put the two together.
3rd July 2007 02:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:
I have an mp3 player. I have a phone. I don't understand why anyone would drop the money of a Stones front row seat to put the two together.

Some feel that staying at the cusp of the technology curve will make their genitalia grow bigger, no?
3rd July 2007 02:54 PM
Dan
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Some feel that staying at the cusp of the technology curve will make their genitalia grow bigger, no?

When the fact of the matter is having too many toys clipped to your belt makes it look smaller!

I just read up a bit on it last night and it's the type of thing that wouldn't interest me at all. The free work provided pager still covers most of my communication needs, don't need some $700 device to let me know someone I don't want to talk to is trying to get ahold of me.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)