ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zeppelin boots Return to archive
2nd July 2007 07:58 PM
ohnonot youagain Can anyone please let me know which one of their boots + year is in stereo? I do know some of the 80's were but how about 70s.
2nd July 2007 08:22 PM
pdog
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
Can anyone please let me know which one of their boots + year is in stereo? I do know some of the 80's were but how about 70s.

Theyv got a huge selection of boots... your best bet is to go to Royal Orleans, and start reading their forums...
2nd July 2007 08:30 PM
lotsajizz 'Destroyer' was my first boot by any band besides the Dead
2nd July 2007 11:13 PM
mojoman
quote:
ohnonot youagain wrote:
Can anyone please let me know which one of their boots + year is in stereo? I do know some of the 80's were but how about 70s.

most of the 1980 tour boots are soundboards unfortunately the couple i have heard were not that great sounding. others that i have heard are the fillmore west 69, an undated 1970(mudslide?), bbc 71(now on bbc series), msg 75, landover 77, cleveland 77(destroyer), seattle 77. not too many others are out there if we're lucky page might decide to release some more stuff from the vault but considering they only have issued two sets in ten years we may not see it for awhile
2nd July 2007 11:44 PM
Zack We know a lot about Stones boots. Why not ask about them?
3rd July 2007 03:13 AM
GimmeExile Search for Mike Millard's recordings of their shows at the L.A. Forum. I listened to one from 1977 last night that blew me away.
3rd July 2007 07:38 AM
polytoxic LA '77 (Listen To This Eddie) is really good, I'd rate it over Destroyer myself. Probably the best of the bunch now that How The West Was Won and the DVD have rendered a lot of the early boots obsolete in terms of getting a taste of what the shows were like.
3rd July 2007 08:38 AM
Taptrick

5th July 2007 06:03 AM
GimmeExile
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
LA '77 (Listen To This Eddie) is really good,

What's the date of this show?

The LA '77 show I listened to was 6/21/77.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)