ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Hi to Suzanne and Isabella!!
Jaz Beach, Budva, Montenegro - 9th July 2007
© Vijesti with thanks to Jeep!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Velvet Revolver Return to archive
2nd July 2007 01:14 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Got 6th row seats for their Aug. 11 show in Montreal. Alice In Chains are opening.

Looking forward to VR's new album Libertad tomorrow.
2nd July 2007 01:29 PM
Honky Tonk Man Bought Liberated today. Slash is on fire as usual, but it's lacking something in my opinion. It didn't grab me like the debut though.
2nd July 2007 01:37 PM
Dan
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
Bought Liberated today. Slash is on fire as usual, but it's lacking something in my opinion. It didn't grab me like the debut though.

More than likely it's lacking songwriting. But I didn't like what I heard from the first CD either. Look for them to break up or end up back in clubs or as an opening act in the near future.
2nd July 2007 02:18 PM
mrhipfl I thought their debut was fantastic except for some really stupid lyrics in certain songs. I don't have high expectations for this one though.
2nd July 2007 02:53 PM
ebmp I liked Libertad way more than Contraband. Much more hooks on this new one

I love the hidden track afther Gravedancer. It reminds me of one of those fun country tunes the stones used to do
2nd July 2007 03:33 PM
Saint Sway theres a pic of Weiland looking very Keith-esque on the TOC page of this weeks Spin magazine.

he's posing shirtless wearing Keith's red & white japanese scarf, scull ring and 70's flop hat. It looks like a mock of Keith's pose for '72 rolling stone cover shoot
2nd July 2007 04:22 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Got 6th row seats for their Aug. 11 show in Montreal. Alice In Chains are opening.

Looking forward to VR's new album Libertad tomorrow.

i would say your summer is set...awesome score.

fall to pieces is an amazing song..i listen to it in u tube every now and then.
does alice and chains do the song..man in a box? i also like that song too.

your party starts now
2nd July 2007 05:35 PM
MrPleasant Scott Weiland has a copy of Macca's Ram. I'm sure about it.
2nd July 2007 05:50 PM
lotsajizz at least the opener will be good
2nd July 2007 09:11 PM
_Boomy_ This album kicks ass.
3rd July 2007 06:42 PM
_Boomy_ If you go to the iTunes store there are two bonus tracks (they are $0.99 each).

"Messages" (great song) and a cover of Talking Heads "Psycho Killer".

BTW, there is a hidden track after the last song ("Gravedancer") called "Don't Drop That Dime," which is a Stonesy country number.
[Edited by _Boomy_]
3rd July 2007 07:17 PM
pdog VR doesn't do it for me!
3rd July 2007 07:18 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
pdog wrote:
VR doesn't do it for me!

That's ok. We all have things that turn us on, and not all of us like the same things!
3rd July 2007 08:36 PM
pdog
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

That's ok. We all have things that turn us on, and not all of us like the same things!

with the caliber of musicians, and that I dig Duff and even slash, I was hoping to like them.
3rd July 2007 08:50 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

with the caliber of musicians, and that I dig Duff and even slash, I was hoping to like them.

I once saw Billy Idol with Duff, Matt Sorum and Steve Stevens. I think I would rather have Billy Idol, or almost anyone else singing for VR.
3rd July 2007 08:52 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I once saw Billy Idol with Duff, Matt Sorum and Steve Stevens. I think I would rather have Billy Idol, or almost anyone else singing for VR.

I never was a fan of STP... nd it wasn't the music, so....

You know what was a cool band... Nuerotic Outsiders... I really dug them.
3rd July 2007 08:54 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:

I never was a fan of STP... nd it wasn't the music, so....

You know what was a cool band... Nuerotic Outsiders... I really dug them.

I liked what I heard of them. I have a bootleg. With Melanie C (aka Sporty Spice) singing.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)