ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
On the Road World Tour 2002 - 2003

Lynn Goldsmith
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [THE ROLLING STONES] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN MACLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's rocker Mick Dagger Return to archive
07-01-02 05:06 PM
moy

Larking about ... Mick gives Gabriel a fencing lesson
Pictures: REX

LADY-KILLER Mick Jagger shows he is deadly with the sword by giving four-year-old son Gabriel a fencing lesson.

The Rolling Stone, 58, passed on tips in the art of thrusting, passing and pointing in a toy sabre duel near his home.

Jumping Jack Slash ... Mick is caught on the hop

Gabriel � one of his four kids with Jerry Hall � soon learned the moves as they larked about on Wimbledon Common, South London.

He�s a chip off the old rock.

Floored ... Mick puts Gabriel on the ground in playful swordfight

07-01-02 05:17 PM
Honky Tonk Man Thanks for posting the Pics Moy, i saw them myself in the Daily Mail

Alex
07-01-02 05:39 PM
L&A Thanks Moy, pics are great ! Damn, this guy -59-, even playing with his kids, keeps always his "rock-attitude" !
07-01-02 05:50 PM
gypsy Mick does seem like he is a very good father. That is really nice to see! Thanks for posting those photos!
07-01-02 05:53 PM
Joey I would like to nuzzle you Darlin '

07-01-02 05:57 PM
L&A "nuzzle"... I just learned a new word...
07-01-02 10:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Mick does seem like he is a very good father. That is really nice to see!

Yes Gypsy, and just if you miss it, Jaxx posted some photos from the same spurce (The Sun) some days ago, one of them was used as header

The thread is located at http://novogate.com/board/968/95078-1.html

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road